Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattoo Idea

Go down 
5 posters

Do you like the design?
Yes, I think it suits you.
Tattoo Idea Vote_lcap100%Tattoo Idea Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No, It is way too cheesy.
Tattoo Idea Vote_lcap0%Tattoo Idea Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
kbullet
kbullet

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:44 pm

Let me know what you think, good or bad. I designed it to go with what our theme was for the wedding (music). Plus, I think that music is what brought us together so it kind of all fits. I am not sure if it will show on here but in the top portion of the note, is our wedding date in a faint color, I like referencing to the date but I don't want it bold as I think it detracts from the whole meaning of the tattoo.

Tattoo Idea Kristentattoo
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:44 pm

I like it but it would hurt less if you got the design on a cup instead of on your body Shocked
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:54 pm

Are you planniing to do it all in black? Is that the actual size you are going to have it done in? Where are you going to place it?
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 9:07 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm

I'm thinking I'll put it on my shoulder... but I'm not sure yet. I am thinking that size looks about right and I like it in black, but it fades so much so I'm not sure if I'll change my mind and go to color... maybe the girl in pink and the boy in blue and a cool shading thing with the note... Then my idea is when I have little ones I can add little 1/4 notes along the way in their color.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:12 am

Then do what ever feels right for you,all of us have different ideas and tastes when we decide to "mar" our bodies,that is what my neighbor called my tat was a marring of my body and why would I do that

Just go with it if it is something you really love
Back to top Go down

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: tatoo   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:19 am

I think the tatoo would best be suited on a pair of matching cups - not your beautiful body. There is a woman in town who is around 70 - she got a couple of tatoos when she was in her 20's - now that she is old, wrinkled, and smaller the tatoos look like shit and she wishes she never got them. Furthermore - and I know this is a touchy subject - what if you and hubby part company in 20 years - do you want a permanent reminder etched in your body. Don't say that will never happen as nothing is forever - people change.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 1:20 am

I understand your points Mc... however I've already got two tattoos, so adding an other won't really make much difference, and aside from my one on the bum, my tattoos are in places that don't generally get wrinkly and they all have meaning to me, so I don't think I'll regret them... but you never know.

As far as the if we break up... I've thought about that and while I can't guarantee that we won't, I can say that I love him a lot and I'd like to think that if we had children and we broke up we could be adults and hopefully friends and wouldn't regret having a reminder of that love on me. Plus, I do believe that music is the great uniter so I have that as my back up reason. Grin
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:39 pm

Adding the notes when you have kids would be cool

Still think making a cup would be less painful :lol:

You could always do both the tat and make a cup for each of you but have the date stand out more on the cups 8)
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:41 pm

.D. wrote:
Adding the notes when you have kids would be cool

Still think making a cup would be less painful :lol:

You could always do both the tat and make a cup for each of you but have the date stand out more on the cups 8)

I suppose we could. I've only posted it here because I trust that no one will steal my idea if I made it into a cup I risk someone else taking the idea and running with it, then my tattoo will no longer be unique.
Back to top Go down

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 9:36 pm

kbullet wrote:
Let me know what you think, good or bad. I designed it to go with what our theme was for the wedding (music). Plus, I think that music is what brought us together so it kind of all fits. I am not sure if it will show on here but in the top portion of the note, is our wedding date in a faint color, I like referencing to the date but I don't want it bold as I think it detracts from the whole meaning of the tattoo.

How about moving the date to the bottom of the dress to look like a hem ,or see what it would look like running down the leg of the male figure or make it into a ring that both the male and female are grasping If you are afraid it is going to be to much of a focal point at the top .
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 10:13 pm

feathers wrote:
kbullet wrote:

How about moving the date to the bottom of the dress to look like a hem ,or see what it would look like running down the leg of the male figure or make it into a ring that both the male and female are grasping If you are afraid it is going to be to much of a focal point at the top .

LOVE this idea!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 2:26 pm

Sad I can't see the design. Will have to wait until I get home from work later today.

Whatever the design is, I agree with Dinkers that it would be a million times painless if you put it on a mug.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 1:07 am

Yeah, I can now see the design. Nice tattoo design, I like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoo Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Idea   Tattoo Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoo Idea
Page 1 of 1