Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heavy Hearts

Go down 
+3
ivegotfleas1
BigBrownEyes29
Kewl Chick
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 3:41 pm

Dear Friends,

I've seen a few of the older members online recently and we all felt that it was only fair to share with you all that our dear Yorkie passed away on November 27, 2013. As you will notice the forum has been changed to Yorkie's favorite color red and has been renamed in her honor. Yorkie loved the people that she met online through the years and this place is the one where her heart never left. We all miss and love her but I am comforted by the fact that she is no longer in pain and suffering. We apologize for not posting this sooner but it has taken time for us to accept the passing of our dear Yorkie.

Please feel free to share your love for Yorkie with us here
Back to top Go down

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 9:25 am

Yorkie, you are missed  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 10:43 pm

I miss Yorkie too.  
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2014, 11:05 am

Me too.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
nedi93

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2014, 8:02 pm

OMG! Yorkie was such an amazing women a women that shared from the heart. Thank you for allowing us the ability to show our love and affection for this wonderful person. Rest in Peace Yorkie!
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2014, 5:45 pm

Oh no !! What a punch in the heart !! I have been without the net for months, and I come back to find Yorkie is gone !!! What happened ? Please tell me what happened. RIP Love you Yorkie !
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2014, 11:32 pm

Bgypsy wrote:
Oh no !! What a punch in the heart !! I have been without the net for months, and I come back to find Yorkie is gone !!! What happened ? Please tell me what happened. RIP Love you Yorkie !

She had cancer. It was very fast from diagnosis to her death.
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 12:55 am

Thank you. It must have been really fast ! She never even mentioned it. She was a wonderful woman . Sad . Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2015, 12:28 am

I am so very sorry to read this.  I came back after a long time away to see if everyone was still laughing and having fun.  I am sad to read about Yorkie. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavy Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Hearts   Heavy Hearts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Hearts
Page 1 of 1