Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pooper and other cafe users

Go down 
+7
JJ
Izzy
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
pooperscooper
kbullet
Mini
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 12:46 am

Izzy wrote:
Mousey wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Mousey ......... are you in uniform ?

That's me.

Okay good, just making sure :lol:

Btw, once you buy things how can you sell them ? I thought they just went back until you wnat to use them again ? :?:

I found Mousey in her uniform also...cute as can be. Smile Smile Smile You sell them by placing your cursor on the when in the "customise mode" and dragging them over the "till icon"...you don't get much for them though...bad investments penalty sorta thing. I need more friends...Any Volunteers...I have most if not all of you added. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 3:39 am

Check my friends list Pooper. Most are Cafe players Very Happy Just add all of them. Btw, I don't know any of them :lol:

Does anyone else play Zoo World ? I just started......... not sure if I like it or not yet. :|
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 12:00 pm

Izzy wrote:
Mousey wrote:
Izzy wrote:

That's me.

Btw, once you buy things how can you sell them ? I thought they just went back until you wnat to use them again ? :?:

You can sell everything but the free gifts when you are in edit mode, but the sell back prices suck so unless you need the coins its better to hang on to old things in case you want to change things around again
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 3:34 pm

.D. wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Mousey wrote:
Izzy wrote:

That's me.

You can sell everything but the free gifts when you are in edit mode, but the sell back prices suck so unless you need the coins its better to hang on to old things in case you want to change things around again

I'm with D on this one. You can resell the tables, chairs, lamps, accessories but it's best to hang on to them as the resell price is crappy. The only things that go back until you want to use them again are the flooring tiles and wall tiles, maybe even the door but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 3:39 pm

Izzy wrote:
Check my friends list Pooper. Most are Cafe players Very Happy Just add all of them. Btw, I don't know any of them :lol:

Does anyone else play Zoo World ? I just started......... not sure if I like it or not yet. :|

I wanted to try Farmville, but with CW taking an hour to load for me. I'm going to stick with just that one game for now. If people don't know you and they want to be on your friends list, they should put a note Cafe World in their invite. This way I don't set them to ignore. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 3:50 pm

I haven't played in a couple of days.. bare with me... I keep forgetting..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 5:01 pm

I have a CW question. What does becoming a fan of CW do? I saw a blurb they had where if you become a fan you get 1000 coins an hour. Sounds like there's more to it, but not sure how that whole fan thing works.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 6:27 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I have a CW question. What does becoming a fan of CW do? I saw a blurb they had where if you become a fan you get 1000 coins an hour. Sounds like there's more to it, but not sure how that whole fan thing works.

Becoming a fan gives the group page more members and you can read about new items that are coming up but thats about it, I've seen a bunch that claim to give coins or bills but so far none of my friends who have joined have gotten anything
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 6:37 pm

.D. wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

Becoming a fan gives the group page more members and you can read about new items that are coming up but thats about it, I've seen a bunch that claim to give coins or bills but so far none of my friends who have joined have gotten anything

That's what I thought. I signed up last night and have yet to see 1000 coins per hour. :lol: I knew it was too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 6:44 pm

My stoves are still empty keep forgetting to make new food now that i've found My Town, got to remember to go remove my door before I run out of food :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 6:59 pm

.D. wrote:
My stoves are still empty keep forgetting to make new food now that i've found My Town, got to remember to go remove my door before I run out of food :lol:

I spent all last night taking food off the stove that took two days to cook, with more than 1000 servings per dish, but less than 18 hours to be gone off the counter. Have another hour before my chickens or turkeys are done. That should give me 6 hours before that food is gone too. :lol: I think when the chicken is done, I'm just going to stock the counter up with the fruit salad and hamburgers.

I'm on level 18 and yesterday just purchased another stove. How many more levels do I have to get to before I can get another counter?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 7:07 pm

lol.. i havent played in a couple of days any facebook games lol trying to wean myself off of them....

I keep procrastinating school because of facebook lol
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 7:34 pm

I can't remember which levels gave the extra serving trays and stoves, I remember when I first started playing it drove me nuts wanting more of them Evil or Very Mad

I'm at level 51 now and have 7 severing trays and 16 ovens and one more level to go until I unlock the cake cheers
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:13 pm

.D. wrote:
I can't remember which levels gave the extra serving trays and stoves, I remember when I first started playing it drove me nuts wanting more of them Evil or Very Mad

I'm at level 51 now and have 7 severing trays and 16 ovens and one more level to go until I unlock the cake cheers

I think you need to add me as a friend... Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:17 am

I don't know your name Embarassed

If you are on bullets or boston's facebook add me from their friends list red head named sherry,
Just say who you are for I add instead of ignore 8)
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

:lol: This was frustrating but very funny, I'm still chuckling about it. Last night, I was on Cafe World, taking dishes off the stoves and stocking up the counters. There were lots of customers coming in for dinner. I have three waitresses, two of which stood there and chit chatted while some of the customers got up and left. :lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 12:11 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
:lol: This was frustrating but very funny, I'm still chuckling about it. Last night, I was on Cafe World, taking dishes off the stoves and stocking up the counters. There were lots of customers coming in for dinner. I have three waitresses, two of which stood there and chit chatted while some of the customers got up and left. :lol:

Too funny...did you fire them, I would have. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:14 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
.D. wrote:

Add me too! My email is in my profile.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 9:45 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

No, I didn't fire them. They were on their feet all day with no break, probably really tired. :lol: I had never seen that before on CW, it was funny, even if it did cost me 4 customers.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

No, I didn't fire them. They were on their feet all day with no break, probably really tired. :lol: I had never seen that before on CW, it was funny, even if it did cost me 4 customers.

You have to fire them and hire new people when they get lazy :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:30 pm

Mousey wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:
.D. wrote:

I added you... And you need to lock up your facebook photo's girl!!

I could see all of them without being your friend first Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:19 pm

.D. wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

You have to fire them and hire new people when they get lazy :lol:

Usually Mini and Mousey are good waitresses. I would hate to have to fire them, I don't have very many neighbours to replace them. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:27 pm

.D. wrote:
Mousey wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:
.D. wrote:

I added you... And you need to lock up your facebook photo's girl!!

I could see all of them without being your friend first Shocked

Seriously? Shocked I thought I set it to "friends only"......
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 3:12 pm

Cafe World is way too addictive. So I've decided to shut my cafe down from Thursday to Sunday, to spend those days doing nothing but cooking. Attempting to put enough food on the counter. The reopen on Sunday night until Wednesday night.

I don't think I'm going to expand my cafe any bigger. Just bought a new stove. Noticed after you purchase a stove that two levels after you can purchase a counter, so I'm due for another counter soon. Need 3 to 4 more stoves, and 5 more counters before I'll be happy with my cafe set up.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 11:06 pm

How do you shut down for a few days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pooper and other cafe users
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next