Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pooper and other cafe users

Go down 
+7
JJ
Izzy
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
pooperscooper
kbullet
Mini
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 3:57 am

That cafe is taking up my time.

Timing is everything for sure. I think I have a good system now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 4:42 pm

JJ wrote:
That cafe is taking up my time.

Timing is everything for sure. I think I have a good system now.

and the secret is .........what???? Lots of big dishes.. that's what I've come up with. I try to keep one stove going with a small item just in case..
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:24 pm

Anyone figure out the CW points thing at the top of the page? I know you can "buy" them with paypal or a visa but I have no intention of spending real money on a silly game. Can't find anywhere where it explains how they are aquired within the features of the game. scratch
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 1:20 am

pooperscooper wrote:
Anyone figure out the CW points thing at the top of the page? I know you can "buy" them with paypal or a visa but I have no intention of spending real money on a silly game. Can't find anywhere where it explains how they are aquired within the features of the game. scratch

no bhut I clicked on get more

for 1, million points they only charger 149 bucks.. ya okay...
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 11:49 pm

Mini, did I tell you that I'm a horrible waitress ... LOL Tomorrow I'll log on FB and try out that Cafe game. If I try it now it might take too long to load, and when it does, afraid that I might be addicted to it. LOL
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:08 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini, did I tell you that I'm a horrible waitress ... LOL Tomorrow I'll log on FB and try out that Cafe game. If I try it now it might take too long to load, and when it does, afraid that I might be addicted to it. LOL

Remember to add me as a friend...I need more friends. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:52 am

pooperscooper wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

And me too !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 5:09 pm

I learned that I'm a horrible cook, just burned 2 cheeseburgers, had to throw them out. LOL Must pay more attention when cooking them.

Last edited by BigBrownEyes29 on Sat 16 Jan 2010, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 5:11 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Izzy wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

And me too !! Very Happy

Added the both of you. Now come and join me in Cafe World. I learned that I'm a horrible cook, just burned 2 cheeseburgers, had to throw them out. LOL Must pay more attention when cooking them.

LMao

Now you are addict.. ha ha haha ha ah ahha ah aha

you are a waitress in my cafe
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

It is an addictive game. Need to earn some more coins to have a decent looking cafe. Saw some tables and chairs, flooring, windows and curtains I want but haven't earned enough yet. So my cafe looks like it's under renovations. LOL
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 9:29 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
It is an addictive game. Need to earn some more coins to have a decent looking cafe. Saw some tables and chairs, flooring, windows and curtains I want but haven't earned enough yet. So my cafe looks like it's under renovations. LOL

Have you added us as a freind in your cafe world yet...lol. Who has the list?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 11:46 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

Have you added us as a freind in your cafe world yet...lol. Who has the list?

I think I added you to my list, I tried to reload it but it's taking a long time to load.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:14 pm

BBE is on my list....she and I share the same "rotten cook" award Embarassed

Don't feel too bad though, at least they are just cyber burgers.. If you want, you can ask me for some add ons....there are tons of people out there that are just dying to play.. I think Izzy and JJ have a bunch too... just ask..more than happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:37 pm

I haven't been on here lately because of these FB games taking so much of my time. LOL
I play FarmVille, ZooWorld, & FishWorld. I'm happy to add any of you to my friends list, just message me your info or ask for mine.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:39 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:

Don't feel too bad though, at least they are just cyber burgers.. If you want, you can ask me for some add ons....there are tons of people out there that are just dying to play.. I think Izzy and JJ have a bunch too... just ask..more than happy to help.

Embarassed What are add ons? I need to get to a level where I can purchase an extra counter. I want to redo the windows in my cafe and the door, tables and chairs. But the windows and door that I want are really expensive, will have to save up enough coins. Also my waitress decided that she didn't want to serve anyone who sat at this one particular table. :lol So I had to sell the table and chair, and purchase a new one but move it to another area in the cafe. Is there anyway to re-arrange the furniture without having to sell it and buy new furniture?
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:15 pm

BBE, add friends to your facebook and then add them as neighbors to Cafe World. After they have accepted you or you have accepted them, go to their walls and click on anything they have that is cafe world. You can even go back a few pages to get stuff and it builds up quite nicely. You will get free food and free coins. These coins you save up to buy furniture, food, etc... If you would like, add me and Izzy. CafeWorld is the only game we play on there where we need friends.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:24 pm

JJ wrote:
BBE, add friends to your facebook and then add them as neighbors to Cafe World. After they have accepted you or you have accepted them, go to their walls and click on anything they have that is cafe world. You can even go back a few pages to get stuff and it builds up quite nicely. You will get free food and free coins. These coins you save up to buy furniture, food, etc... If you would like, add me and Izzy. CafeWorld is the only game we play on there where we need friends.

8) Thanks! I was wondering how to earn more coins quickly. I'll add you both.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 7:26 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
JJ wrote:

8) Thanks! I was wondering how to earn more coins quickly. I'll add you both.

If you are on Mini's, SW's or Poopers facebook, you will find both of us.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:51 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:

Embarassed What are add ons? I need to get to a level where I can purchase an extra counter. I want to redo the windows in my cafe and the door, tables and chairs. But the windows and door that I want are really expensive, will have to save up enough coins. Also my waitress decided that she didn't want to serve anyone who sat at this one particular table. :lol So I had to sell the table and chair, and purchase a new one but move it to another area in the cafe. Is there anyway to re-arrange the furniture without having to sell it and buy new furniture?

What do you mean? Keep the same furniture but move it around your cafe? If so, yes, you can move it anywhere you want to. Just make sure people can get to every chair/table or you will get low buzz points and not get rid of the food as fast.

Or do you mean buying new furniture and keeping the old?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

JJ wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:

What do you mean? Keep the same furniture but move it around your cafe? If so, yes, you can move it anywhere you want to. Just make sure people can get to every chair/table or you will get low buzz points and not get rid of the food as fast.

Or do you mean buying new furniture and keeping the old?

Just move the furniture that is already in the cafe to another spot in the cafe. I haven't quite figured out how to move the furniture around in the cafe. I had to sell one chair and table, then purchase a new ones and place them where I wanted in the cafe. I thought maybe it was a drag and drop to move the furniture. But that just moves the whole cafe with the scenery outside.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:39 am

BBE, click on the chair and it says "new" and the word "customize" will come up. Every time you want to rearrange or buy any furniture, walls, etc... click that and then go drag and drop whatever it is you are moving. Remeber this applies when you want to buy something as well. When you are finished, click the green check mark and your cafe will resume business. Sometimes it moves your whole cafe instead of a particular item or even when you are scrolling your page it will sometimes move your cafe when it's not supposed to. If you just click again anywhere in your cafe that is not occupied with anything, it will make your cafe quit moving on you. I hope that made sense. You will also see that when you want to turn something, say a chair to face a different direction, click the chair and you will see a yellowish colored arrow above the chair. Click that revolving arrow and it will turn your chair, or whatever item you are trying to turn.

Play around with your items moving them and you will get the hang of it.

BTW, I sent you a request for facebook cafeworld. You are already on Izzy's. Smile
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:55 am

Don't forget to do your daily "dumpster diving" :lol: Which is .......... going to all your friends walls and checking for Cafe items. Either food, or coins ......... and if they were awarded a medal click on that too for coins Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 10:28 pm

Izzy wrote:
Don't forget to do your daily "dumpster diving" :lol: Which is .......... going to all your friends walls and checking for Cafe items. Either food, or coins ......... and if they were awarded a medal click on that too for coins Smile

somehow, I believe that Cafe World bonus thingy that you sent me, is to allieve us from having to dumpster dive.. But, whatever works....

I have so much food now, that I have hoarded it...damn, what has this game made me become...GROWL,,,HISS,,,,
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

JJ wrote:
BBE, click on the chair and it says "new" and the word "customize" will come up. Every time you want to rearrange or buy any furniture, walls, etc... click that and then go drag and drop whatever it is you are moving. Remeber this applies when you want to buy something as well. When you are finished, click the green check mark and your cafe will resume business. Sometimes it moves your whole cafe instead of a particular item or even when you are scrolling your page it will sometimes move your cafe when it's not supposed to. If you just click again anywhere in your cafe that is not occupied with anything, it will make your cafe quit moving on you. I hope that made sense. You will also see that when you want to turn something, say a chair to face a different direction, click the chair and you will see a yellowish colored arrow above the chair. Click that revolving arrow and it will turn your chair, or whatever item you are trying to turn.

Play around with your items moving them and you will get the hang of it.

BTW, I sent you a request for facebook cafeworld. You are already on Izzy's. Smile

JJ -- I was fiddling around with it today, and was able to re-arrange the furniture. I saw your request and accepted it. Now I just have to add you as a neighbour, but sometimes I'm hesitant about doing that right away, because I lose my connection and have to reload which takes an hour. Had it happen twice today, will try again tomorrow night to add you as a neighbour. I have Izzy, Mini, Pooper, and Sweet Charlotte (I think) as my neighbours. I'm in last place. :lol:

Izzy -- That was the first thing I did while waiting for the game to load (dumpster diving). That game is addictive. You know when it is when I wait for an hour on dial-up for it load. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 12:54 am

sweet charlotte wrote:
Izzy wrote:

somehow, I believe that Cafe World bonus thingy that you sent me, is to allieve us from having to dumpster dive.. But, whatever works....

I have so much food now, that I have hoarded it...damn, what has this game made me become...GROWL,,,HISS,,,,

I started hoarding food so that I could cook the meals that take longer, mainly the turkey and two pot roast dinners.

Had some medal thingy come up which would have allowed my neighbours to collect coins but the darn computer froze and couldn't figure out how to go about getting that screen back to post on the wall.

Also have to figure out how to navigate properly through FB. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pooper and other cafe users   Pooper and other cafe users - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pooper and other cafe users
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next