Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.

Go down 
+10
relaxin
Nanagoo
K-Flash
JourneyOn
ivegotfleas1
Unhingedmom
pooperscooper
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Angus.Black
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 10:54 am

Nanagoo wrote:
They finally figured out how to close it down and reroute everyone to Social Media.
They were having a rough time getting it right. That is what took so long.

Deleted a cute ad yesterday that I was tipped off about on twitter and "you suck at kijiji"

Student trying to sell his High School and referring all responses to the Principal...LOL

He got away with it since May 30th..LOL

It sure is a different kind of day when there is no forum to read every morning.
Oh well, when we finally get some summer weather life will be good.
LOL, creative little buggers eh. That was probably a really funny ad.
Back to top Go down
relaxin

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 6:27 pm

oh well, no biggy, forums come and go , been on a couple different ones that faded away or were taken offline, I am still on an RV forum under this same nick, it can be kind of stale at times. hopefully the conspiracy theory nuts don't find their way here, (no I am not one of them)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 9:21 pm

Nanagoo wrote:
They finally figured out how to close it down and reroute everyone to Social Media.

Deleted a cute ad yesterday that I was tipped off about on twitter and "you suck at kijiji"

Student trying to sell his High School and referring all responses to the Principal...LOL

It sure is a different kind of day when there is no forum to read every morning.

R.I.P.  KIJIJI DISCUSSION FORUM   Sad
Back to top Go down
JourneyOn

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 8:28 am

Funny story about selling the high school Laughing
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 8:40 am

If it were my kid, I'd ground him for a week then lock myself in the bathroom so he wouldn't hear me laughing my tush off.
Back to top Go down
M'Fredrick
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 9:29 am

Children these days.:O >.<
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 7:27 pm

Nanagoo wrote:

LOL That is funny.
Back to top Go down
Yourkiedadeh
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun 2013, 10:17 am

Lol if I wanted to visit those other social sites I would not use kijiji as a starting point
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 5:24 pm

I haven't been on a chat forum for so long I almost forgot how to. Was surprised and a little sad to see Kijji gone, as it was my first one and where I met you all. Then had a panic moment when I couldn't remember how to get here !!
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 5:34 pm

The story of the kid and his school was on the news. Made them all laugh.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2013, 5:46 pm

where have you been I have missed you my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3