Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.

Go down 
+10
relaxin
Nanagoo
K-Flash
JourneyOn
ivegotfleas1
Unhingedmom
pooperscooper
Kewl Chick
yorkiemom
Angus.Black
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 5:18 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
And I got banned I assume for telling her to have an "Udderly good Night" bitch

Elsy told me that I posted anti kijiji links and created antagonism...

Quote :
Hi Sarah,

You have been banned as you create a lot of antagonism within the forum. Posting anti Kijiji Threads within our system is reason to ban as it goes against the well being of the site.. I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.

Elsy
Kijiji Admin
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 5:36 pm

hell no one ever told me I was banned
Back to top Go down
JourneyOn

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:42 pm

So, did they actually delete from the internet all of our posts? One time I googled Journeyon and my posts came up - I just tried again and nothing showed - although I only checked a couple of pages.

Back to top Go down
Angus.Black

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:45 pm

If they did it right, yes everything should have been deleted.
Back to top Go down
JourneyOn

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:50 pm

wow - I thought if something was on the internet it stayed there forever - I wanted to see if I could get my lovely Tardis icon - so sad it's gone

Thanks, Angus cool
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:03 pm

You can still find the forums in google cache, just can't do anything from there.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:17 pm

all of the idiots posts are gone,that is a blessing for many
Back to top Go down
JourneyOn

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:26 pm

Thanks, Unhinged cool

They had to rid the internet of the idiot - they would have burned in hell if they hadn't

blahblah
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:36 pm

Pity It's spouse. As long as there was Kijiji to occupy It, It probably didn't even notice his existence.

Sorry Journey, looks like the signatures won't show on the google cache page.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:43 pm

pity,the poor man won't have a quiet moment
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 10:55 pm

Watch for murdered wives or husband suicides in Windsor on the news maybe?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 10:58 pm

clap

pooperscooper wrote:
Watch for murdered wives or husband suicides in Windsor on the news maybe?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 11:04 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO,we would probably have to pay for the damn funeral to make sure it was really buried?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 11:17 pm

I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 367248 shovel Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 11:19 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 367248 shovel Problem solved.

Holy Damn, we have the best emotes EVER!!!! I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 1090301422
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 11:38 pm

I think she has already dug herself a deep hole
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 12:49 am

Angus.Black wrote:
I didn't have much to with with the forums before the purge.
I had helped Cowboy with the FAQ then he was canned.
They (Elsy, Admin) asked me to moderate. Cowboy warned me about Admin.

I hadn't even talked to a lot of the people that were banned. I do remember that I didn't agree to banning Fleas at the time but we (Nana and I) didn't have much to say about any of it.
Even this stupid rules were manipulated by Elsy until they read like a 5th grader had written them.

I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Cow
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 12:59 am

I tried to access it earlier today, and it went to some new kijiji page. I knew then if was officially done. I was sad over its demise. I did go on their FB page to see if anyone commented on the disappearance of the discussion forum, but no comments posted. No doubt, that's moderated/ monitored as well.
Back to top Go down
Angus.Black

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 5:44 am

JourneyOn wrote:
wow - I thought if something was on the internet it stayed there forever  - I wanted to see if I could get my lovely Tardis icon - so sad it's gone

Thanks, Angus  cool

The cached pages will disappear within a few weeks.

I don't remember exactly what your icon looked like but here is a Google image search for Tardis.
http://tinyurl.com/ls3mbnk
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 6:07 am

Angus.Black wrote:
JourneyOn wrote:
wow - I thought if something was on the internet it stayed there forever  - I wanted to see if I could get my lovely Tardis icon - so sad it's gone

Thanks, Angus  cool

The cached pages will disappear within a few weeks.

Yeah, but it'll always be on archive.org for giggles, at least the subject titles.  You can't open posts but can get the general idea from the subject titles and who posted them.

Earliest capture was October 22, 2006
http://web.archive.org/web/20061022203536/http://forum.kijiji.ca/forum-580.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 9:18 am

Good Morning everyone, Looks like a good day, Kijij discussion board is dead,no more trolls.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 9:22 am

Good Morning Nero!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:32 am

good morning all,I will be gone for a couple of days on business so catch everyone later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:14 am

yorkiemom wrote:
good morning all,I will be gone for a couple of days on business so catch everyone later

Have a save trip.
Back to top Go down
Nanagoo

PostSubject: The longest good bye ever.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 10:50 am

They finally figured out how to close it down and reroute everyone to Social Media.
They were having a rough time getting it right. That is what took so long.

Deleted a cute ad yesterday that I was tipped off about on twitter and "you suck at kijiji"

Student trying to sell his High School and referring all responses to the Principal...LOL

He got away with it since May 30th..LOL

It sure is a different kind of day when there is no forum to read every morning.
Oh well, when we finally get some summer weather life will be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.   I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think the Kijiji forum is finally dead.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next