Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?    What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 8:38 pm

What is the best thing to cook when you have limited time? I need some recipes to help me get back into cooking. I don't want to be spending all of my evenings in the kitchen and would like some suggestions. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?    What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:38 pm

Hubby is going away next week and I'll be home by myself so I'm gonna make this and eat it all week...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/stroganoff/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Thumb&e11=stroganoff&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?    What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 11:32 pm

I know this is late but that looks good. Were you able to make it and how did it turn out? I'm always looking for quick and easy recipes, just because I don't have a lot of time and patience to prepare something that takes some time.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?    What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 4:38 pm

I didn't make it because I was busy running ragged everyday but I've made some before and it is soo good. I love stroganoff and the best part are the leftovers...mmmm
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?    What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 7:05 pm

Last edited by Jerseyfivedogs on Thu 09 May 2013, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?    What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 9:49 pm

drool That pizza looks good.
Back to top Go down
relaxin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?    What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 6:40 pm

chicken sneezer salad

or

beans with sausage cooked and cut up into it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?    What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite easy peasy dinner?
Page 1 of 1