Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That Kitten That Appeared

Go down 
+2
Jerseyfivedogs
pooperscooper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

That Kitten That Appeared Empty
PostSubject: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 1:45 am

Today was a weird one...a lady came to buy hay and saw the kitten and started asking me questions. Question # 1 was where I got her and I told her. #2 was how big was she when she showed up and how long she's been here. #3 was is that cat a female. She had another woman with her and they were quiet talking to each other. She then tells me she's positive that Liala is/was her cat as she is exactly the size of her kitten she kept back from a litter and has to be the cat she sold to a person who lives 4 Range Roads east of me. She's going to get back to me after she speaks with the guy who originally bought her because she was pissed that he managed to lose her/dump her here...whatever happened. Anyways if she is right and this is/was in fact her kitty the mother is a purebred Siamese and the sire a purebred Himalayn(sp) which would explain why she looks like a blend of those two breeds. I did mention how very wild she was when her arrived and that I didn't give a shit about the outcome of her investigation was because neither were getting her back as I had spent too much time and money on her and I wasn't giving her back. I should have been at a dog show this weekend BUT I didn't enter because I chose to forfeit the entry fees to spay this cat.

Weird also...and this also surprised me was that this lady knew me, another blast from the past. The hay she bought was at the farm and she came to my house to pay. She and her friend had taken a tour of my horses...I really don't like that when I'm not there Mad Anyways she asks me if my stallion came from a stable I worked for in the early 80's as she noticed the obvious Ferzon in him. Well yes he was sired by a stallion from that stable. She asks me my name and then she blows me away by telling me she has pictures of me from the old show days. I didn't recognise her in the least, not her face nor her name. Apparently she was a kid back then that cleaned stalls and did grunt work. I felt really bad about not recognising her but we had so many kids back then at that barn and it was long ago. She tells me she has a pic of me at one of the shows where I am wearing a top, No Pants and my english riding boots. WTF and that it was ironic because she was just looking at that old album a few weeks back. Is that weird or what!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:17 am

Definitely some interesting reading pooper.
That is a lot of "weird" stuff.

I understand how you feel about your kitten.
When I found out who owned the one that I found, I was not returning her.
My story is a bit different though as he didn't want her back. (the wife did though)
Too late, mine now.

I'd keep a close eye on yours.
Sometimes people will take back what they believe they own.
Did you have her chipped when she was spayed?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:20 pm

That is weird Pooper. I would have told her too that she was not getting the cat back.

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 8:55 am

Very strange Pooper and NO they would not be getting the kitten back
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

I sure as heck wouldn't be giving the kitten back...but what I really want to know is about............

The picture with no pants on. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
I sure as heck wouldn't be giving the kitten back...but what I really want to know is about............

The picture with no pants on. LMFAO

me too! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 10:04 pm

LOL, it seems it must have gotten overlooked. C,mon Pooper!!
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 2:01 pm

Sherry said she was going to bring me that pic when she comes for hay again...I wanna see that too. I've never been the exhibitionist type so I'm pretty sure it had to have been taken in the dressing room...buggers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Kitten That Appeared   That Kitten That Appeared Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Kitten That Appeared
Page 1 of 1