Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO

Go down 
+8
pooperscooper
Mousey
Trinnity
kbullet
dr_strange
yorkiemom
*~Skittles~*
Mini
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kbullet
kbullet

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 8:43 pm

Trinnity wrote:
SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW!

:rendeer: 🎅 Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 674383 :rendeer: 🎅 :rendeer: 🎅 :bounce:

SNOW SNOW! SNOW SNOW!SNOW SNOW!SNOW SNOW!SNOW
SNOW SNOW! SNOW!SNOW SNOW!SNOW SNOW!SNOW SNOW!

So you really didn't want to go to the movie with me then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:45 pm

BREAKING NEWS........WE'VE GOT SNOW

I know, this is the segment where I get pelted with snowballs. But, I always get so excited about the first snowfall. It's so beautiful and clean. Not thinking that my dogs share my excitement. The baby just stood there and looked at it "wth"..Patsy, on the other hand says 'WTF"...Charlie, says whatever. I just wanna pee.

It's been so very quiet in here as of late. Has everyone gone someplace else to chat? I thought we had a great place to kick back and enjoy. Come on people, can't we all just get along? Embarassed

Apparently someone has raided my fish tank on FB...Imagine my surprise to find one of my prized Santa Claus fish had been fishnapped. Oh, well, when she least expects it, I shall strike.

KJ has been fairly quiet also. I think people are trying to get ready for the holidays. Are you all getting things in order? Not me, I'm the last minute shopper. Although on Saturday, we are going to Shipshewanna on the Road. Should be fun. Monday night I have been invited to a purse party. I love those things. Can never have enough purses or shoes.

Have a pleasant evening and smile.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:52 pm

TY for the update...sweet. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:43 pm

I think winter has finally made it's appearance..Seems to be cold all over. Some have reported major blizzard like conditions..they can keep it..It's just plain old cold here. We had some snow, but not much.

Everyone seems to be preparing for the upcoming holidays. I really envy those of you that already have the biggest part of the decorating and shopping done. You deserve a pat on the back, or for Yorkie, something alcoholic in nature.

KJ is crazy as always..talk of glitches, clitches, burps, and giggles. A big cover up seems to be the hot topic of chatter. A regular "whodunnit"..

Jimmy seems a tad bit angry about a delivery that failed. Oopsie. Seems he was closed for business when they arrived. Sorry.

I went to "Shipshewanna on the Road" today. For those of you that aren't familiar with this. it's like a big flea market. Held indoors, thank goodness. There were tons of people, and lots of merchandise to look at..As I eagerly searched the goods, I spotted the perfect blanket for my bed. But, being a thrifty shopper, I continued on thinking that there were possibly more of the same or better bargains to be had. So at the end of the search, I decided to go back and try to obtain my blanket at the original vendor. Oh, thank you Lord, no body else had shared my enthusiasm for this wonderful pink fuzzy blanket...Yes, it was mine. So, I proceeded to the cashier. All went great.
Now, for the part that I'm not so proud to tell..

As we were exiting the place, my dil exclaims that she never noticed the beads that were attached to my purse...hmmmmm....what beads?, I asked...

The beautiful beaded bracelet that was ever so nicely attached to my purse, happened to have magnets on it..yes, it had been attracted to the metal thingys on my purse. And I was stunned to say the least. Oh great, now I have shoplifted and can't really say from which vendor.. everyone got a chuckle out of it. Even myself, after the embarrassment had passed..

Not so sure where I attached myself to this bracelet, and short of notifying every vendor there of my dilemma, I decided it must have been a good omen for going back for the blanket.

Hope everyone has a great evening.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:32 am

LOL...your purse is a theif. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:49 am

Bah ha ha SC. You thief.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:10 pm

A few days after Halloween.. the hubby and I went grocery shopping. We put a case of Dr. Pepper on the under carriage of the cart. We both forgot about it and paid for our groceries... we forgot so much so, that we left without it... I remembered when we got home, drove all the way there and it was still at the bottom of the cart. Hubby asked if I was going to go in and pay for it since we forgot the first time, so I did... I happened across cheap halloween candy at the same time... The cashier couldn't believe I came back to pay.... and I got cheap candies Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 10:41 pm

It's been a flurry of activity today..

No pun intended for those of you that got mega snow. We are supposed to get some tomorrow night, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I see the island has returned to KJ..sounds like a nice warm place to hang out on a winter day..although the sharks in the moat are a bit hungry.

Took mother to the secretary of state today for her new dl and registration. What a fiasco..She has to return with every thing imaginable, to get a drivers license. Needless to say, she wasn't a happy lady.

Went to the wonderful purse party tonight. I have returned with the red purse that I so loved..and another one for good measure. It's like this instant high to walk into a room with nothing but purses..Makes you feel all tingly.

Loved the pics that Mini posted of her family, both furry and human. Not so keen on the arctic temps though. Somewhere I saw a really cute pic of Mousey's son, giving Santa the raspberry.. Too cute..I hope it doesn't come back to bite him.

Oh, and before I forget..I watched a hedgehog eat a bug today..Woo hoo...Just wanted to make sure you were still listening. And they didn't have to cut the head off the bug first.

In closing, I'd sure like to know where everyone has gone. It's way too quiet in here. You can hear the snowflakes falling.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 10:49 pm

Some of us have been shovelling. It has been quiet in here, time to make some noise.Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 10:35 am

Hi SC, great News Letter as always.. Before I forget thanks for accepting me on FB. Smile

I have been around here and there just pop in every once in a while to say Hi.. It is really cold here but no snow.
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 11:09 pm

ddddiiiitttt,,,,,diiitteeee....

{that's the news coming across the wires}}

Who the heck turned on the air??? Windy and snowy, gale warnings???Are you kidding me??? I guess I'll stay off the Great Lakes..

No, seriously, hope everyone is safe and warm..I do believe it's gonna be a long cold winter..But, we must love it, because we live here..Right???

I don't really have any news tonight, so I'm stalling..

Does anyone know where Boston is? I haven't seen her in days.

And this just in......Not all Canadians live in igloos..

I think a certain poster in KJ should have been committed to the psych ward for longer than a few days..This guy just can't seem to get any attention. Maybe he needs to enter into a Dodge Ball tournament.

Well, maybe I need to go do some more research..This was a pretty lame report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:02 pm

Tis a sad day....can you believe that KJ banned 2 of my siggies?? Hopefully all those children that are reading the junk in the posts aren't looking at the pics..Give me a break..It doesn't piss me off so much that they took mine, but, I had just made one for Boston, and they took that one too..I will make her another one.

It is so cold here, and I think many other areas are suffering at mother nature's fury also. It has hovered around 10, all day. And I don't know what the wind chill is.

Face Book is running very slowly..Can't play some of the games. But, I have some gorgeous aquariums, thanks to all of you that have contributed to me. Why doesn't anyone want to play Happy Pets??They have laser lights for the cats to play with.

And I keep getting smacked with snowballs. grrrrrrrr.

Yorkie, you must come and play,,,it's fun.

I have 2 tests at the hospital on Friday...oh, fun. I don't even want to leave the house when it's this cold. But, I shall survive.

Hope everyone has a great evening and stay warm..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:18 am

pfft.....I put it back up..the hell with them if they can't take a joke. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 9:39 pm

I guess I've been remiss on my duties to report the news. I haven't been in here or KJ much lately..

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday..can you imagine what the landfills must look like after Christmas? I reuse my boxes and gift bags, but we still have an enormous amount of trash.

My mom and the kids were here for Christmas. We had a great time. I only had a few things on my "list" that I wanted. Not that I expected anyone to get them. Someone must be paying more attention than I thought. I got a new computer chair, a new camera, and a new phone. The phone is not one of those new fangled thingies.. It's like one that I used to have, but couldn't use any more. Oh, and I got a new dictionary. I wanted one very badly. Mom got me a thesaurus/dictionary thing. It is rather like a PDA. Not so sure about that one.

We haven't had the bad weather that much of the country has had. Just some light snow most every day. With the weather and bomb scares, air fllight must be terrible right now.

I've heard mixed reviews on how everyone's holiday was. I think for the most part, everyone enjoyed their time with family. Except.....well, we won't mention names here. But, I've heard two people complain about a SIL that is a brat. I think they need to bop him upside his head. Oh, well, I think every family has one.

Hopefully by Monday, everyone will be back on track with what day it is. Then it starts again next week. Anyone else having trouble finding a calendar? I thought every business gave them away.. advertising??? I finally found one on Saturday. Had to ask for the damn thing. Of course, they were more interested in selling the fancy ones on the counter. Hey, give me the free one. It has the same info in it. Or maybe I should check it over carefully.

There seem to be a lot of people MIA..at least I haven't seen them in ages. We need to designate a date and time to get together in chat. Just so we all can catch up with the latest.

I keep hearing the recurring sounds of sickness. Poor Mousey's daughter is having a time of it ...I hope they get it under control soon. Nothing worse than a sick child.

Hubby and his cousing were spllitting wood today. I hear that fingers and wood splitters don't mix well. ER and multiple stitches. Crushed his little finger. Oh, not my my hubby, his cousin. Hubs feels awful..I got queasy just hearing about it. Must be that duct tape and a greasy rags wasn't sufficient in this case.

Wishing everyone the best of luck getting back into the swing of things. I've always wondered, what is Boxing Day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 11:17 pm

Happy New Year to all...I know I'm a week late..Hopefully everyone has had a great week.

I've been reading a bit of KJ, and it appears that Cam is up to her eyes in crap again. Too funny how she can find answers to all the questions. She has apparently riled Bullet one too many times.

Boston is having a Karioke (sp) party on Saturday night, and I'll bet that Hoodie will be there. That girl loves to sing, and she has a beautiful voice. I heard her singing to Liam in a video, and he loved it.

Boston has sported a new pic of her and Harley, it is so touching. That boy is one loved doggie..Oh, don't tell him that he's a dog. I believe that B's mom has a secret plan of dognapping him.

Yorkie has been busy repainting her livingroom. She is far too ambitious. I wish I had half of her energy.

Mini is attempting to quit smoking. I understand that there is a small bet between her and hubby. I won't even ask. Wonder if it has to do with a new addition to the family.

And speaking of Mini, she had hosted a duck in her bathroom. I don't believe she had any takers on the cleanup. I admire Mini and her family for their devotion to their animals.

Bullet announed a big news event on KJ...but, I have yet to hear what it was. I will have to get a private interview.

I had a conversation with a FL. resident today..they had frozen water pipes..That is way too cold for that part of the country. We've had a few inches of snow today. It is very pretty outside. The temps have been cold, but, not like what other parts of the country have had.

Pooper is a very talented person..We all need to tip our hats to her for the new Kibble logo. Very nice. She has a bit of a spelling problem, but is trying very hard to overcome it.

Razz

Izzy, JJ, Bullet and some of the others are on a Wii fitness kick. Great for them. Hope no body gets hurt in the process of the competition. You ladies rock.

I see that Lily has made a return to KJ. It's nice to see her back. She's such a fun person. Mousey hasn't said much about her daughter of late, so she must be feeling better. That Mousey keeps smacking me with snowballs on FB. She's too competitive.

Haven't seen much of Smooshie or Leigh lately. Igloo has been around a bit. She must be a real wizard on Evony. And Jimmy hasn't been around much either. His new classes must have him too busy.

I've been on a mission to steal all of D's jellyfish...

I know that I'm leaving out a lot of info. But, this brain doesn't retain stuff like it used to.

Thanks for letting me share this small bit of your life. It's always a pleasure. Hugs to all of you.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 8:51 am

Sweet. I love reading your newsletter.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 6:48 pm

kbullet wrote:
Sweet. I love reading your newsletter.

Me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 6:51 pm

Thanks for the compliments...don't know what it is that you enjoy...Maybe some back feed would help...But, I do enjoy doing it.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 8:07 pm

I'm with them it is fun to read and recaps both here and the other place in case we miss something good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:02 pm

WTF is back feed?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:29 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 12:17 am

kbullet wrote:
WTF is back feed?

a backwards feed back...oopsie...
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 12:19 am

I thought so.. but god knows anymore....

I think the way you do it is fantastic and you shouldn't change a thing
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 1:25 am

Yes, thank you Sweet. Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 2:05 am

Smile Smile Smile Love your updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next