Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO

Go down 
+8
pooperscooper
Mousey
Trinnity
kbullet
dr_strange
yorkiemom
*~Skittles~*
Mini
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Empty
PostSubject: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:50 pm

PLEASE.. anything at all.... LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 11:41 pm

shes really good at it I love her humor in it too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 9:10 pm

+ 1 ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 9:57 pm

yes sweet newsletter Im waiting lol..
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 5:44 pm

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO 15_9_171 waiting calmly for the daily news letter sweet .. :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 6:02 pm

I may start a newsletter soon...is it okay if I include news from KJ? I just felt that it was a waste of time to continue it in there. But, I see that Jimmy did an update today..Maybe, it will be more accepted from him.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm

You can use whatever you like....

You shouldnt feel that way on the other side..

I always read what you had to say..... I noticed you were not posting too much.. and I did wonder why?

I know I am hmmm overbearing... in my posts.. but usually it is because I am finding myself getting irked a little more..... You all need to tell me to shut up.. HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 6:36 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:
I may start a newsletter soon...is it okay if I include news from KJ? I just felt that it was a waste of time to continue it in there. But, I see that Jimmy did an update today..Maybe, it will be more accepted from him.

I always read it! You do a great job! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 1:02 am

Sweet,don't listen to them LOL Do your newsletter over here and include whatever you want,just don;t forget to mention my name in a positive way often flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:21 am

It appears to me that secrets are being kept on KJ...everyone has a secret, but no one is willing to share..Could it be that there really aren't any secrets?

Yorkie(Kansas) has been bitten by the flu bug, but is recovering. Don't think she's ready for a holiday feast yet. Get well soon.

Dobie got a new GSD pup yesterday..I think she's way to busy with her family and dogs to visit with us. Hope it all goes well for her.

Mini isn't frisky..but, she would like to have an audience.....with a mod. Good luck with that request.

Fleas is in search for a vehicle. We may have to hire him a dog sled this winter.

Lily is having computer problems, and is at wit's end. We miss her, so hopefully she'll get that worked out soon.

Boston is still on her road trip, but is secretly watching the forum. But, she is the only one that knows where the ban button is.

Some of us have really enjoyed using the chat box feature here. Have gotten to know some posters, and what makes their world tick.

The next time my hubby says he's going to have a few logs cut into boards, he'd better rethink it..I am not a man, and can't lift 50 to 60 boards to him..duh..Sawdust in the eyes is very unpleasant. And I broke a nail. What was he thinking???

Hopefully, the news department will be a bit busier in the future. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:24 am

I love it...

Yorkie has the flu... ahhh.. yorkie I hope you get better soon........

It was perfect................
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:11 am

thank you for the newsletter sweet,nice to see you back in full form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 2:09 pm

Well folks, I have to admit to being lax lately. I'm not sure who's who, or where they are anymore. Something big happened in KJ yesterday, and nobody wanted to tell me what it was. We may have to have some correspondents that are more in the loop than I am.

Congrats to Sayth on the new baby.

Yorkie is still a bit under the weather, as are some others.

Lily is having major pc problems, and everyone is having problems with MSN.

The Chat Box was busy last night. It seemed like fun. I got confused, and left.

I had a wonderful chat with a cousin that I hadn't seen in years last night. We chatted for hours. Starting to see the benefits of FB...

Hunting season opens in the morning here..hubby acts like a child on Christmas morning.. Too funny. Family traditions will be in full force in the morning. All the brothers will meet up, and my son will be joining them..They do this every year. It's great to feel the excitement in the air.

Family time was great yesterday. Got to spend the afternoon with mom and hubby. Then a few hours with my future DIL. Very heartwarming.. I had a wonderful day. I'm lucky to be surrounded by people that I love.

Wishing everyone a happy Saturday..love those in your presence, and hold them close. Hugs to all of you, my internet family. You are very special to me also. I've enjoyed the time we spend chatting and laughing...and most of all the sharing of our lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 12:57 am

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO 166
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 9:01 am

Got it. :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 1:19 am

The big news story of the day is that today was Lily's birthday. Wishing her a great day and many more.

Yorkie had a bit of non accumulating snow in her area..I think she secretly enjoyed it. Mini would like to have some major snow.

There is a transit strike in Fleas neck of the woods..and I gather that it affecting different people in different ways..Hope that all works out quickly..

Jimmy has decided to change his name on KJ..tired of being confused with the other "Jimmy wannabe".

Noticed a rare appearance from Redyre Rotties.. on KJ

We are continued to be joined by some other KJ peeps..It's nice to see the additions.

I'm am now being blessed by a rare appearance from my cat..oh Mr. Cuddly Cat.NOT.

There is a meteor shower tonight. Don't know about you, but, I'm not feeling much like star gazing tonight. Maybe someone else can enlighten us on the show.

We all seem to be compelled to speculate as to who is who on KJ...it's a bit of a game. Interesting to hear others opinions.

As always, I'm sure much more has happened today, but, geez people, I can't be everywhere..still willing to share this with others...I enjoy this though..I'm glad that I have the chance to share my silly ramblings with you.

And a special note to anyone new, we have a chatbox feature..check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 8:01 pm

Sorry, been a bit hmmmm, shall I say under the weather and overwhelmed with things..

Latest breaking news is that Trinnity has become a new mod on KJ..Don't know if she's replacing someone or just reinforcing the KJ team..Nice to see a new face in the mod chair. Hope it all works out well for her.

The continuing saga continues on KJ..It has become a side show attraction, that KJ should charge admission for. Damn...that's all I can say.

**L** has become levitbee, and has a new siggy to accompany her. It looks marvelous on her. Thanks to Jimmy for the great work.

Igloo got new glasses today, and loves them.

Jimmy made Red a new siggy also..It is sooooo cool..It features Red's dog, Milton.

That's all that comes to mind at this very moment. But, stay tuned for further updates..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:12 am

Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving..I'd gladly give my heartburn to any takers.
It was nice to spend the day with family. Some people need to learn how to cook less food.

It appears that the mods must have taken the evening off on KJ. Lots of "no nos" over there. Everyone is venting.

Jimmy must be enjoying his new learning adventure. We see less and less of him.

Bullet got a couple of new jobs. Congrats to Bullet. I'm sure she'll do well.

Randismom has joined us. for those that don't know, she's Mrs. Fleas. And she has a great sense of humor...she's going to need it.

Speaking of Fleas, he's got a big birthday coming up. Sounds like it's going to be a fun event. Hopefully, for those of us that can't attend, they will furnish some pics.

We are sad to see that Mini has decided to leave. She gave us all the great opportunity to converge here. I know that I have enjoyed it.

I'm not going to be one of the brave ones to venture out on "Black Friday" for shopping..Anyone else going to partake in this? Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:20 am

great update, yeah won't be on too much, tonight's two hour jaunt on the forum was too much, should have been studying.

No idea what black friday is, sounds scary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 1:05 am

dr_strange wrote:
great update, yeah won't be on too much, tonight's two hour jaunt on the forum was too much, should have been studying.

No idea what black friday is, sounds scary

Black Friday is the busiest shopping day of the year here in the states..the day after Thanksgiving has traditionally been noted for large crowds of people and great bargains. Some people have been lined up at stores, for hours... some have been lined up at Best Buy since Wednesday night. Must be one hell of a deal. No thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 1:33 am

Not much news to report today..

Trin posted some pics that were a true eye opener to me..I had no idea that people lived in such terrible conditions..thanks for posting that.

An apparently suicidal young man posted in KJ..he was met with plenty of answers to his problem..thankfully the mods intervened, and the thread has been locked. I'm not one to think that suicide is the answer to anything.

Dobie is getting another GSD pup. congrats.

Bullet has graduated from her PSW school. Great job girl.

Yorkie has been hit and miss for the past few days, we miss her.

Jimmy has a new look..handsome as ever.

I'm having a difficult time typing and thinking tonight, so I'll call it quits for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 1:06 am

Slow news day.

It's Sunday night, so the weekend is almost over.

The Steelers lost in OT..Fleas is probably in a major depression, I feel his pain.

I think a lot of our members have starting putting up Christmas deco. It's nice that all are getting in the holiday spirit. Now we just need some snow. {{hides under the news desk}}

My Yorkies went and had their pictures taken with Santa today. They could really care less. Although Patsy did comment to me as to why Santa wanted his picture taken with her. She's such a little princess.

Some changes are being made to the forum...and Mini may be giving us all jewels for the holidays. Don't tell her that I told you.

Any one that is in need of some cheering up should visit one of Red's threads in KJ. Her pups are unbelievably cute.

Surely there are other topics that I have failed to mention, so please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 1:58 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:
Slow news day.

It's Sunday night, so the weekend is almost over.

The Steelers lost in OT..Fleas is probably in a major depression, I feel his pain.

I think a lot of our members have starting putting up Christmas deco. It's nice that all are getting in the holiday spirit. Now we just need some snow. {{hides under the news desk}}

My Yorkies went and had their pictures taken with Santa today. They could really care less. Although Patsy did comment to me as to why Santa wanted his picture taken with her. She's such a little princess.

Some changes are being made to the forum...and Mini may be giving us all jewels for the holidays. Don't tell her that I told you.

Any one that is in need of some cheering up should visit one of Red's threads in KJ. Her pups are unbelievably cute.

Surely there are other topics that I have failed to mention, so please forgive me.

You mention that s word again and I'm locking you in a closet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Trinnity
Trinnity

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:13 pm

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW!

:rendeer: 🎅 Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO 674383 :rendeer: 🎅 :rendeer: 🎅 :bounce:

SNOW SNOW! SNOW SNOW!SNOW SNOW!SNOW SNOW!SNOW
SNOW SNOW! SNOW!SNOW SNOW!SNOW SNOW!SNOW SNOW!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 8:18 pm

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO 134967
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next