Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watch this, it's idiotic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

Watch this, it's idiotic Empty
PostSubject: Watch this, it's idiotic   Watch this, it's idiotic Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:47 pm

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6TBiLsMLXco/

This is a 45 minute show about "The Real Cujo". I'm only five minutes into it and the information and presentation is insane fear mongering.
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Watch this, it's idiotic   Watch this, it's idiotic Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 8:36 pm

Finished watching it. Good information is there but it's being twisted and ignored. They blame feral dogs for attacks, and then an expert says that a feral doesn't attack, it avoids.

At some point they say a pack of wild dogs killed an old man and a lady, then they say the pack lived next door, which would mean the dogs weren't a wild pack.

This show is just silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch this, it's idiotic   Watch this, it's idiotic Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:23 pm

If I get my Verizon internet hooked up I will be able to watch it but with my 2g air card it takes to long to download videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch this, it's idiotic   Watch this, it's idiotic Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 8:44 pm

I'd like to watch it but cant on dial up.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Watch this, it's idiotic   Watch this, it's idiotic Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:41 pm

Sounds like an interesting video, but I am also on dial-up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch this, it's idiotic   Watch this, it's idiotic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch this, it's idiotic
Page 1 of 1