Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She is here

Go down 
+4
kbullet
Snitty
pooperscooper
Mini
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

She is here Empty
PostSubject: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 11:59 pm

Yup

It is official.. LOL

I am now on foal watch.. OMG.. Sleepless nights.. and trying to juggle oh my.. LOL

Last edited by Mini on Thu 08 Apr 2010, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Foal watch   She is here Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 8:16 am

To bad you didn't live just across the road from me then we could help each other out - you could do my midnight check and I'd do your 4am check - then maybe we'd each get at least 4 hours sleep at night - such is life I guess - no sleep for the wicked.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:27 am

mcauley wrote:
To bad you didn't live just across the road from me then we could help each other out - you could do my midnight check and I'd do your 4am check - then maybe we'd each get at least 4 hours sleep at night - such is life I guess - no sleep for the wicked.

Yup...we always did every 4 hours also, my mom and I on alternate schedules. Hope you get a nice filly Mini. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 12:36 am

Your hired... both of you..

I know Technically I have a few more weeks.. Or should. But as you know.. Anything can happen.. and right now she is an uncomfortable house...

We have her locked in my sick pen. Baby watching is usually okay. But with me working a couple of jobs and school.. I am so frickin tired.. LOL
Back to top Go down

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Foal Watch   She is here Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 12:43 pm

I was hoping Yorkie or Pooper would say something - but I guess not so I have to be the nasty one again. What are you thinking woman??? Two jobs, school, running a house and operating a farm. Your not only burning the candle at both ends but you have two flames started in the middle. What happens when hubby goes back to work and is gone for a week or two at a time. Your not going to be able to manage everything thats on your plate. Your gonna wind up sick my dear - to much to do - to little time to do it - and very little sleep. If you don't slow down a bit you'll find yourself posting from a hospital bed. Take care
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:32 pm

LOL.. Awwww.. you care.

No, I am doing great.. Most of my jobs are casual.. Right now.. working as much as possible to try and not have to shell out plus get student loans for over 20 k in sept....

But honestly, I am loving it.. so I am not stressed. I only work one job at a time.. LOL.. However, I think I have finally found my calling ( to say) Both of my jobs.. are some of the toughest emotional jobs.. but oddly enough I am making a huge difference in both areas.. and I feel fullfilled. Hope this makes sense. I am living again.. and loving it....... I am spending more Quality time with the family.. rather then pure quantity.. But the best... or the most part.. I have turned off the computer and the internet.

I have lost 15 pounds. Not from stress.. but I am on this health food lifestyle. I make all my own juice... everything is not processed.. I am cooking.. plus I don't smoke anymore..

I don't think I have every felt as healthy as I am... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 3:30 pm

Welcome to the world..

Little FILLY.. LMFAO ( or no name)

hubby did great with this one. I was at work. Forgot to tell him most horses lie down to give birth.. LMAO. When he say her down.. he ran out there thinking something was wrong. Couldn't get ahold of me at work or our vets. He said soon as he saw the foal moving and the sac off.. he was fine.. LMAO

She is here HtdythShe is here Dr3t38

She is here 21jsj9j

She is here 33zcy0g

She is here 5n6m2d
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 6:20 pm

Shes so cute congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 6:21 pm

She is certainly cute.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 8:52 pm

kbullet wrote:
She is certainly cute.

She is an epic cutie eh? 8)
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 10:17 pm

Very cute Mini. Love the colour.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 1:01 am

Yeah...nice filly!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 1:15 pm

Damn, that has gotta hurt. :lol:

Congrats on the new fur addition Mini!
Back to top Go down

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 7:16 pm

Wow, that was great!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 1:23 pm

Mini, how little filly doing?
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 2:43 pm

Adorable. Not sure how I missed this thread before. Mad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 10:17 am

Me either,what an adorable baby,I miss having the minis once in awhile,I love to watch them try to get on their little legs,Good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: She is here   She is here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Horses-
Jump to: