Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you worked from home.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

If you worked from home....... Empty
PostSubject: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 3:00 pm

would there be any reason you would HAVE to leave your house? The doctor I'm sure, but pretty much everything else can be done electronically. Not that I would want that, just popped into my head this afternoon. And they wonder why there are so many overweight people around.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:27 pm

Haircuts if you don't want to look like a dork and cut it yourself.

I guess just "personal maintenance" issues like dental, medical, haircuts.
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:32 pm

I work from home...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 11:52 pm

20 years ago we had to GO do everything. It's a sad, sad world.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 11:52 pm

Amomma wrote:

I bet you could have your hair done at home, just a guess though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 12:28 am

Where I used to work, depending on the position you held there, working from home was an option. For some permanent and others only in situations where you were snowed in or waiting for a service repair guy to come to your home.

I don't think working from home makes a person overweight, the same could be said for a person who has an office job. I think poor planning by the person does. A person who works from home to me has it a little easier, they don't have to purchase a lot of office attire, they can get up early work out / go for a walk, shower and throw on some clean pyjamas. Save on gas. Not have to stand in a long line to use the microwave at lunch (lol). Depending on the company they work for and the position they hold, they can work their own hours, just as long as they put in so many hours of work per day. Much more flexibility to exercise and plan to eat healthier meals.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 3:02 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Where I used to work, depending on the position you held there, working from home was an option. For some permanent and others only in situations where you were snowed in or waiting for a service repair guy to come to your home.

I don't think working from home makes a person overweight, the same could be said for a person who has an office job. I think poor planning by the person does. A person who works from home to me has it a little easier, they don't have to purchase a lot of office attire, they can get up early work out / go for a walk, shower and throw on some clean pyjamas. Save on gas. Not have to stand in a long line to use the microwave at lunch (lol). Depending on the company they work for and the position they hold, they can work their own hours, just as long as they put in so many hours of work per day. Much more flexibility to exercise and plan to eat healthier meals.

I understand what you're saying BBE....the point was that we CAN do nothing and survive these days. I'm sure the fast food and convenience of it has more bearing on the weight issues, I just think laziness is a factor as well. If we aren't careful with our kids, we may be in trouble.

Well, they may be in trouble. The ME era and CONVENIENCE era are upon us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:42 am

Wow I'd go nuts working from home I like getting out everyday but at the end of the day enjoy coming home. If I was here all the time I'd see too many flaws and would constantly be cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:41 am

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Amomma wrote:

I bet you could have your hair done at home, just a guess though. Very Happy

Of course you are right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you worked from home.......   If you worked from home....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you worked from home.......
Page 1 of 1