Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!

Go down 
+8
Jerseyfivedogs
smurry
Boston
kbullet
BigBrownEyes29
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
Kewl Chick
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

**Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 7:34 pm

Looks great yourkey!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
yorkiemom

**Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

thanks Fleas and a great big thanks to Kewl for posting them for me
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 8:20 pm

I love it.... I hope some day to be able to see it in person.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 8:32 pm

that would be awesome Bullet if you could see it for real
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:33 pm

rottnmom wrote:
OMG Yorkie I LOVE it!!! It's so retro sweet! Where in hell did you find the red micro???

You must be so happy to be able to enjoy it now (even though you said there's still a wee bit left to do)

Wonderful job and kudos to your neighbor for being there with you (and for you) every step of the way.

+10000 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:27 am

Love the red sink and everything else of course! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:43 am

It looks really nice. The red is a bit bold for me, but everything looks so great!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:20 am

I am hoping it is a bit bold for most,I think I get really tired of people coming in and saying they have one just like that,so I switched it up and I love it
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 2:15 pm

I love your new kitchen yorkie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 2:49 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
I am hoping it is a bit bold for most,I think I get really tired of people coming in and saying they have one just like that,so I switched it up and I love it

You should see the colours in my house.... The pics are on my facebook if you care to log on and take a look.... I'm a bright colour kinda girl.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 9:17 pm

I love how it looks Kans!!!

Now must find a matching red sink for me!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 9:28 pm

Thanks Snitty,I had to special order the sink,people looked at me like I was nuts when I asked for one,damned if I was going with stainless or white
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 9:58 pm

I love it, It gives the room more character.
Also love the fridge in the wall to make more room and the microwave too for its not on the counter!

Want to come redo my kitchen?

Or maybe even just finish painting my livingroom and bathroom that I started months ago and never finished yet ?
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 10:06 pm

I am on the search for just the right antique dresser,I want to tear out all the cupboards in the bathroom and put a sink in an old dresser. I have found a few but just not what I am looking for
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:35 am

What kind are you looking for ?

I like this one

**Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 18710910

Thou the white knobs would have to go they don't suit the look of the dresser,

These one's I think would suit it better.

**Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 11110

and it may be too tall for a bathroom sink but i'd like it
Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 8:35 pm

Pretty but to tall,I need a shorter one lots of antique shops in my area and lots of private sellers,when the time is right I will find it
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 8:50 pm

Lots of it around here,just incredibly expensive
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:18 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Lots of it around here,just incredibly expensive

Seriously?? If that showed up around here in yards sales/thrift stores it would be considered 'cottage ware'
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:37 pm

Add me to the backsplash lovers! Very nice Yorkie!! I had no idea they made red sinks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:40 pm

I really thought all of you had seen these pics,snitty just brought them up from an old yorkie thread

I found a set of fiestaware close by where I live 400.00 for the set and they wouldn't move on it
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:44 pm

Fiestaware?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:47 pm

A type of dishes that was used in the 50's very colourful and would look great in my fun cupboard

I was so excited when I found every size of aluminum glasses that were ever made,now the children aren't allowed to drink out of them LOL
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:51 pm

Dishes for 400$ !!!! :o
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 10:00 pm

Mousey wrote:
Dishes for 400$ !!!! :o

Ditto + HOLY SHIT!!

Yorkie, on my honor, if I come across any of it in my thrift store travels it'll be yours. With no $400 price tag attached
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!    **Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Updated Again: Yorkie's old kitchen...& some of the new 99% done now!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next