Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flea market puppy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

Flea market puppy Empty
PostSubject: Flea market puppy   Flea market puppy Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 8:59 am

I just found out yesterday that my sister bought a chi puppy for my niece while at a flea market for a xmas present.
WTH? Years ago, she bought her first pup from a pet store, I talked to her about pet store pups, puppy mills and responsible breeders, she had no idea and was horrified.
I'm shocked that she would make such an impulse decision on a puppy to give as a surprise to her daughter that works full time and goes to school part time. I hope things work out for this pup. I'd like to give my sister a smack upside the head. She knows better.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Flea market puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market puppy   Flea market puppy Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 12:29 pm

Tell me your niece still lives at home, at least. Obviously she didn't think of this either:

http://www.thestar.com/News/World/article/297815
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Flea market puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market puppy   Flea market puppy Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:28 pm

UnhingedMom wrote:
Tell me your niece still lives at home, at least. Obviously she didn't think of this either:

http://www.thestar.com/News/World/article/297815

Unhinged, I remember that rabies incident that happened a few years ago. I think because of that incident, the Ontario government banned certain animals from being sold at pet stores.

Rotncorso, with your neice's busy schedule, I sure hope your sister is willing to chip in and take of this puppy. Sometimes you can advise family members things until you're blue in the face, and still feel like your talking to a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

Flea market puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market puppy   Flea market puppy Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm

Megan doesn't live at home anymore, she has an apartment with a couple roommates.
I cant see how she has time to take care of a puppy.

That Rabies article is terrifing and so sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flea market puppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flea market puppy   Flea market puppy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flea market puppy
Page 1 of 1