Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things you have learned on that other forum

Go down 
+11
Izzy
Furface
JJ
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
Trinnity
kbullet
dr_strange
Mini
yorkiemom
Boston
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:49 pm

Trinnity wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Dinkers wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Dinkers is perfect and should be worshiped.

Bullet is so smart, She gets it cheers

Kbullet has been drinking tonight and refuses to share. The above quote is evidence she's been drinking. drunken :lol:

Slak is 4 cans short of a six pack.

There are some nice members over there and some that you just wanna slap so hard that their great grandchildren will feel it when they're born.

There's more that I can't remember at the moment. Will add more later.

I'm glad I'm not having kids.. I'm kinda scared Shocked

:lol: Trin, you're safe. I wasn't thinking about you or anyone on this forum. I'm sure everyone knows the ones I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:36 pm

I learned that I have a huge nose....and Smooshie can't keep track of her vajayjay.

And thanks to Kijiji, I now know that Jimmy has deep pockets, Boston talks WAY too much and has exceptional taste in candy, Hoodie is one hot momma and KB rocks way more in person(if that's possible).....I also learned her address, which is fantastic for stalking purposes. 8)

Really though, that other place does kinda suck, but I'm thankful for it because it has brought many fantastic people into my life.

P.S.

I'm hosting movie night after the new year when Faith and I get settled into our new place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:50 pm

Twisted Angel wrote:

I'm hosting movie night after the new year when Faith and I get settled into our new place. Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 1:49 am

That people have an insatiable urge to post their dirty laundry in public.

that none of this should ever be taken seriously

that no of us can survive without each other. LOL
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 2:04 am

That when someone comes on and posts a thread about suicide, everyone puts their differences aside and comes to the aid of that person.

Like SC mentioned, some people have this weird urge to post all their dirty laundry online.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 1:56 pm

Twisted Angel wrote:
I learned that I have a huge nose....and Smooshie can't keep track of her vajayjay.

And thanks to Kijiji, I now know that Jimmy has deep pockets, Boston talks WAY too much and has exceptional taste in candy, Hoodie is one hot momma and KB rocks way more in person(if that's possible).....I also learned her address, which is fantastic for stalking purposes. 8)

Really though, that other place does kinda suck, but I'm thankful for it because it has brought many fantastic people into my life.

P.S.

cheers

I've learned that friends in real life and friends on the forum can be one in the same. I've learned that sometimes trust is over used but most of the time things are great. I've learned that Yorkie is a momma bear, Mini is wise beyond her years, Twisted is fantastic and smart, Jimmy has more talent than anyone else I know, Boston could really be one of my bestest buddies and Hoodie is too hot for words, plus she has brains to back it up. I've learned that people with wit are really funny and its kinda rubbed off on me. And I've also learned that worshipping someone for being the queen of all that is wit (Igloo) is not the same as stalking LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:18 pm

What I've learned from that other forum.........I have many pets but don't know that much about animals. I don't fit in forums at all. I'm forever lost. Who left.....who got banned......who changed their name. Spending all day with a bunch of young kids is better than fighting with a bunch of unknown people. If you keep getting bashed over and over again WHY do people insist on going back to the same forum?! Tonight I learned something very, very important from my husband..........when he makes me toasted cheese bread its much, much more important than any forum.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:22 pm

crazymom wrote:
What I've learned from that other forum.........I have many pets but don't know that much about animals. I don't fit in forums at all. I'm forever lost. Who left.....who got banned......who changed their name. Spending all day with a bunch of young kids is better than fighting with a bunch of unknown people. If you keep getting bashed over and over again WHY do people insist on going back to the same forum?! Tonight I learned something very, very important from my husband..........when he makes me toasted cheese bread its much, much more important than any forum.

Send me some toasted cheese bread please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:41 pm

crazymom wrote:

psst..I'm slow..who are you? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:53 pm

kbullet wrote:
crazymom wrote:

No she is going to send me some...

And very well said
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:54 pm

Mini wrote:
kbullet wrote:
crazymom wrote:

No she is going to send me some...

And very well said

No cheese bread for you... its for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:58 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:
crazymom wrote:

I'm the one with the cheese bread...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:58 pm

crazymom wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:
crazymom wrote:

Meanie pants! Its not fair to tease people who have no food made!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:00 pm

kbullet wrote:
crazymom wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:
crazymom wrote:

Meanie pants! Its not fair to tease people who have no food made!

LOL then I am not going to tell you what we had for dinner.. then.. LMAO.. it would make your mouth water....... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:03 pm

crazymom wrote:

I get what you are saying, but we obviously frequent these board because we like them and some of the people.
We shouldn't have to leave just because others bash us and have issues with us.

There must be something you like about the forums for you to come here and the "other" forum. Other lol...

What is your user name on Kijiji by the way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:36 am

I've been a member for more than two years on the "other" forum and my user name is the same as here. I think I figured out early on that I'm not very good at forums and post very little. I do not have anything informative to add, so I just............don't. Still don't know how I got invited to join this forum. Like you, most people don't have a clue who I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 1:50 pm

Its nice to meet you Crazymom , I don't post much either ,although I do love watching what all is going on . Its like being a part of Desperate House Wives on Kijiji Island !
And Kibbles is a small town on the Island Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 10:23 pm

kbullet wrote:
Twisted Angel wrote:

P.S.

cheers

I've learned that friends in real life and friends on the forum can be one in the same. I've learned that sometimes trust is over used but most of the time things are great. I've learned that Yorkie is a momma bear, Mini is wise beyond her years, Twisted is fantastic and smart, Jimmy has more talent than anyone else I know, Boston could really be one of my bestest buddies and Hoodie is too hot for words, plus she has brains to back it up. I've learned that people with wit are really funny and its kinda rubbed off on me. And I've also learned that worshipping someone for being the queen of all that is wit (Igloo) is not the same as stalking LOL.

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 10:29 pm

crazymom, I recognize your name from the other side, Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 8:49 am

Thanks for the welcome Furface.

KBullet, I won't send my cheese bread, but...............I will send my husband to you and he will toast what ever bread you have at your place for you!
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 12:55 pm

crazymom wrote:
Thanks for the welcome Furface.

KBullet, I won't send my cheese bread, but...............I will send my husband to you and he will toast what ever bread you have at your place for you!

Well... thats just not the same... thanks for the offer, but I have one of those already, feeding a second one would be too much of a burden. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 4:43 pm

Things I've learned from that other forum:

A) It is a crazy train that you can get off...but you must make that choice
B) That people will disagree...but surprisingly how sensitive words in a text box morph into cyber-armageddon.
C) We are all human...we have opinions, we make mistakes, we sometimes say things that we wish we could make disappear

As I may have said once or twice in the past, I've died (figuratively not literally) on a few hills...and life is just too short to stake your claim on everything. I can't argue anymore with people who choose to litter garbage. I can't argue anymore with people who refuse to spay/neuter their pets. I can't argue anymore with people who think it's ok to steal. I can't argue anymore with people who post a topic on how to kill themselves (yeah...that one was a bit of a shocker), and I won't argue with anyone who complains about their "marginalized" lifestyle, and how they can't pay bills b/c their spouse is in school. Unfortunately as much as much as all these topics are mindless banter, it usually stirs my ire....so I suppose I should not comment. People will be who they will be. That's just the way it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 5:14 pm

K-Flash wrote:
I can't argue anymore with people who post a topic on how to kill themselves (yeah...that one was a bit of a shocker),

I sooooooooooo did not see that post! Must have been on CWC side. I never go there because I can't follow half the stuff going on over there, probably best that I don't.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 9:47 pm

I learned that it can be a fun and informative place, although it will never be what it used to be when I first joined.

I have learned that I really could care less what someone does with their pets or their kids.
As long as they are not abused then it cannot matter as I can't change the world or their minds.

I have also grown to believe that people are in real life who their persona is in on the forum.
Oh my gosh, I pity their friends and family. I am not naming names. Use your imagination.

I have learned that most of the time changing the font color or size of my text, some people just don't "listen" to what we are trying to say anyway and I really hate leading horses to water when they aren't going to drink. It only tends to piss me off and tires the horse so I quit.

I have learned that there are some very awesome people on the forums. Some I got to meet in person and glad I did, and some I one day hope to meet. I also learned that others can break my heart by their words and I can't change what I feel either. I also learned that there are some I hope I never get punished enough to have to meet in person.

I also learned that Kijiji can be addicting, but I can read without posting and it feels good to just click that big red X in the top right hand corner sometimes.

Did I already say that I also learned that it can a fun and informative place, although it will never be what it was when I first joined?

That's my story and I am sticking to it.... cheers
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:33 pm

I have learned that most people are alright, but some are psychotic assholes, just a small percentage though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you have learned on that other forum   Things you have learned on that other forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you have learned on that other forum
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next