Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What animal would you...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

What animal would you... Empty
PostSubject: What animal would you...   What animal would you... Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 4:03 pm

not own?

I know there are a few here that have critters that I would never own but yet at the same time I have learnt a lot about said critters and have gained a new respect. So it made me think what would all of you never own? I will post my answer later this evening when I get home from class.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: What animal would you...   What animal would you... Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

hmmmmm,I can't think right off hand of an animal I absolutely would not own.

With all the kids we have had monkeys(my favourite),skunk,tarantula,iguana,Gecko,and then all the usual
animals that people have.

I think I would NOT own rats or mice
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: What animal would you...   What animal would you... Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:04 pm

Spiders.. never ever will a spider live in this house.. in fact.. they all die at the hands of my hubby
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: What animal would you...   What animal would you... Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 10:24 pm

I like all animals but animals that I would not own because I don't think that I would be a good pet owner of them:

Rats and mice, gerbils - rodents in general. I like to look at pics of people's pet mice and rats, but I have a phobia of them.

Snakes but only because they eat rats and mice and I have a phobia of rats and mice.

Monkeys.

Skunks.

Snails, though my youngest child has collected 11 of them over the summer and they are still alive and doing well.

Fish.

Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: What animal would you...   What animal would you... Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 10:38 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies. As promised what I wouldn't own would be rodents of any kind, sorry but I don't even wanna see the pics. I am fascinated by snakes and such but again not something I can see myself owning. Finally, I love birds but I admit I do not have the time energy or patience to take care of them so therefore I wouldn't own any. One thing I have always wanted was an iguana but hubby is not buying it. I think it would be neat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What animal would you...   What animal would you... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:17 pm

spiders or snake (big ones) they are discusting and creepy.
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: What animal would you...   What animal would you... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:40 pm

Most exotic mammals with a few exceptions.

Hamsters, Gerbils, Chinchillas, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits. (Unless one of these appeals to Liam as a first pet someday, of course.)

Turtles/Tortoises/Terrapins

Pigs.

Venomoid snakes, and those that grow into giants like Retics, Burms and Anacondas.

I'm sure there are others but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animal would you...   What animal would you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What animal would you...
Page 1 of 1