Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive

Go down 
+2
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Empty
PostSubject: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 4:25 pm

I normally don't browse through the Kijiji pet ads, but a friend brought this ad to my attention.

http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-EXCELLENT-FANTASTIC-CUTE-PUPPIES-FOR-ADOPTION-SALE-PRICES-W0QQAdIdZ224429004

I can't believe Kijiji would allow pet stores to advertise on their site. After they banned BYB from selling Pitbulls on their site, they allow this pet store to advertise the Rotties they are selling.

You don't have to log in if you don't have an account. I flagged the ad as offensive, but if I can get more people to flag the ad, the admins won't pay much attention that it is not breaking their rules, they'll just delete it. A pet store is not a place to get a dog of this breed, let alone any dog.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 4:27 pm

They (Corbrets) have been posting ads for a long time. It's sad.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:06 pm

I haven't really noticed them placing ads because I rarely every go over to the dog and cat section of the pet ads. I've always known them to sell the small designer breeds. I've seen a few people on another forum buy their Rott from a pet store, their dogs have severe temperament issues and some are pts by 12 months of age due to being a huge liability. Just wanted to clarify that I don't think any dog or cat, should be purchased from a pet store.
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:09 pm

Going to flag it now.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 8:29 pm

Flagged... did anyone else notice the spelling errors? And don't get me started on the grammar.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 8:41 pm

Done, thanks for bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 8:56 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

kbullet wrote:
Flagged... did anyone else notice the spelling errors? And don't get me started on the grammar.

Yes, I think they were taking spelling and grammar lessons from Cam when she used to work there. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 10:53 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

Yes, I think they were taking spelling and grammar lessons from Cam when she used to work there. :lol:

Blame the water. Drink bottled or buy a filtration system.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:54 am

UnhingedMom wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

Hey! I drink water from the system.. and I'm fine... mostly Never mention the fact that I had 3 spelling errors I corrected before I posted... its too early for me.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:09 am

kbullet wrote:
UnhingedMom wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:

Hey! I drink water from the system.. and I'm fine... mostly Never mention the fact that I had 3 spelling errors I corrected before I posted... its too early for me.

You can use tap water for coffee, you know. It's boiled as it comes through the coffee maker, right?

It might not be tap water you should worry about, I suspect some from the area have been sucking back some untested well water, or drinking from puddles. When your well is in the middle of a field and the farmer's spreading manure...... well....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive   Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a favour - Please flag linked ad on Kijiji as offensive
Page 1 of 1