Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)

Go down 
+2
rottnmom
pooperscooper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Empty
PostSubject: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 12:23 am

No I am not getting one but I still would appreciate if any of you have the time to search for me what I am looking for. By Wednesday at the latest I have to have a design made for a stencil for a photo shoot for a fake tatoo that is of a celtic theme. The model is to be clad in a black bra and a kilt and the tatoo they want is to be a full sleeve with a big area of skin on the left shoulder over the boob. I have the design for that one but need ideas for the arm portion, shoulder to wrist. I don't want anything too elaborate...just something simple that will take up a lot of skin area and will be quick for the makeup artists to paint in. I want to spend the least amount of time on it as possible but at the same time have a great design. All ideas are welcome as I don't particularly want to copy anything but incorporate a few ideas you may be able to provide. The photo below is one I am using as an starter idea for the shoulder one as an example, and the shoulder is going to be the most detailed. That's the beginning of the theme I need help with the sleeve to build from there. Gah...I also have to sew a toga for Friday so the faster I get this stencil made the better. Please help. :!:

https://2img.net/h/i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/griffingrange/celtictattoodesign.jpg

Last edited by pooperscooper on Sat 28 Aug 2010, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 12:59 am

Thanks so much helped muchly!!!
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 6:10 pm

We wanna see the finished product!!! 8)
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 6:36 pm

rottnmom wrote:
We wanna see the finished product!!! 8)

me too
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:31 pm

Me 3
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 12:08 am

Me too...sometimes with professional photographers, if is it's a casual photo shoot, they share pictures but sometimes they won't. They get pissy about copyrights. This time it's people we sort of know involved so hopefully I will get to see the results and if I do you guys do also. My designs are finished and sent in and we will wait til Friday to see if there's pics...hopefully my daughter will take some but hers are usually not great...I didn't say that, did I...lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 11:35 pm

I did get a few pics sent to me today, ones thet aren't using so no copyright. On Wednesday afternoon they changed their minds and wanted more of a "tribal" look but fortunately it was in enough time for me to switch gears, shoot was today. So here's how it turned out when finished. The model is 15 years old...holy poop. Pretty girl but she looks so much older, or is it just me? Smile
I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Photoshoot

I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Photoshoot1

Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:11 am

Cool tattoo! No, it's not you, I thought the model was around 19 years old.
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:14 am

Love it. Smile

She's channeling The Morrigan. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)   I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need, I need ~ Celtic Tatoo Ideas (with pics)
Page 1 of 1