Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED

Go down 
+3
yorkiemom
rotncorso
smurry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Empty
PostSubject: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:04 am

As most of you are aware I had to rehome my dogs to secure a place to live, the female brindle boxer we had went to a country home with a male mastiff. Brandy had very bad seperation anxiety which I was completely open and honest about but they were willing to pay for a trainer if necessary, they took her to the vet the very day they picked her up to have her up to date on shots, anyway she went to a really good home and here's what they had to say this morning...

Brandy is doing very well she is a great dog and a wonderful addition to our family. We have been on holidays for the last 2 weeks at the lake, brandy and chopper have been having a blast running like crazy, playing in the water and boat rides. Brandy goes in her kennel when we arn't around she dosn't have any accidents. Her and chopper each sleep in there own beds on the floor in our room at night. However we often find them sharing a bed together. Lol

Brandy has become very attached to me, but brandy and chopper are the perfect pair, they are so cute together!

This made my day, I'm so happy she's doing so well and so loved by her new family. Very Happy

Last edited by smurry on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:11 am

I know how hard it must have been to rehome them. It sounds like you found a wonderful home for Brandy.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:22 am

YAY Smurry
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:24 am

That's always good news to hear. I know it couldn't have been easy to rehome your dogs, but knowing you found the perfect home with new owners who are willing to work on her issues, makes it a little more easier.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:32 am

Aww smurry, I am so happy that you found the perfect home for Brandy! Reading the email brought tears to my eyes!! Thanks for sharing and I hope that this makes you feel much better about the situation!! ((hugs)) I'm going to give you some hugs because I know if this were me I would need them!!
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:59 am

It has been very difficult rehoming the dogs, we went to the beach yesterday and saw 2 boxers my husband got upset again about having to rehome Samson, that was his dog, he took him to work daily when he was a courier. It doesn't help that Samson is not doing well in his new home and is going to live with "their friend" Apparently he bit the husband a few times. The new family doesn't have kids and has spent time with him and knows his personality I just hope this home will work out better for him, he's only known us his entire life, he must be so scared and confused it kills us knowing he's going through all of this, wish we could have taken him back but that is a deal breaker with this landlord. I was talking to friends of the family who know a country home interested in him but when I contacted the people that have him now she said no she will be giving him to their friends and assures us he'll have a good life. I sure as hell hope so, it's so unfair. I feel for him and think of him daily.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:29 am

Stop beating yourselves up hun you did what was necessary and even still have monitored both situations because you love them so that is evident. Hubby and I had a similar situation with our male Beagle but like Brandy we found him an awesome home and can literally see him anytime we want too while knowing he's a happy camper. The Samson situation must be very hard though and especially with your landlord so deadset against it. Thus i understand your concern and hopefully these friends of friends will understand your continued enquiries as to his well being. I hope things get easier with time like it did for us and that Samson finds his 'happy place' too.
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:27 pm

Got a picture today, here's Brandy with her new love Chopper! So happy to see her doing so well in her new home. Very Happy

The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED 2elax6a
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:39 pm

Aww that is so sweet!! It is great that they are sending you pics and emails to keep you updated!!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:55 am

Aww so cute! Glad she doing well.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:10 am

That is a cute pic. She looks like she is doing really well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED   The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The email I recieved today..PIC ADDED
Page 1 of 1