Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rants And Raves

Go down 
+10
Unhingedmom
ChiaPet
Kewl Chick
Mousey
Amomma
kbullet
SillyStorm
BigBrownEyes29
yorkiemom
Mini
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

Rants And Raves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 7:32 pm

Ross passed away quietly today, there will be no funeral service just a quiet memorial service on Monday at his grave site as everyone celebrates his life. My Mother in law is upset but comforted in knowing he is no longer suffering from the Cancer that slowly took him from us. Rest in peace Ross you were dearly loved and will be greatly missed.

Sad

Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 8:58 pm

SillyStorm wrote:
Ross passed away quietly today, there will be no funeral service just a quiet memorial service on Monday at his grave site as everyone celebrates his life. My Mother in law is upset but comforted in knowing he is no longer suffering from the Cancer that slowly took him from us. Rest in peace Ross you were dearly loved and will be greatly missed.
Sad

Sorry to her of your loss Storm!! ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

Sorry for your loss Storm
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:39 pm

Sorry Storm.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

SillyStorm, so very sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:01 pm

So sorry Storm

Last edited by yorkiemom on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:07 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss Storm. RIP Ross
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:47 am

Thanks all I didn't know Ross well but my Motherinlaw at 79 years old met and considered him a loved Family friend whom she cared for dearly in the way elderly do. Awhile back Ross's Cancer was apparently in 'remission' but it came back with a vegence these last couple months and just a few weeks ago he was given 1-4 weeks to live. While these last couple weeks have been hard there's comfort in knowing he is no longer suffering this battle with Cancer. Ross loved those around him and wished for a celebration rather than a funeral and thus it will be. Thanks again everyone ... It's hard and it reminds me of my Grandfathers passing the same way but I take comfort in knowing both were kept pain free and as comfortable as possible.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:47 am

So hot here again today,108 yesterday and headed that way already this morning,for the first time in forever I am looking forward to fall and a bit of a cool down period,now if we could just skip winter in between
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:15 am

Must stop screwing around with friends list on facebook!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:30 am

eliminate them all and things will be quiet there
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:36 am

Lol but then how can i stalk ppl?

Oye im lagging today someone come feed me, someone else shower for me and yorkie come get my tat for me, I will sit here and have a smoke while playing on youtube until its nap time.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 8:43 am

Needy people are a pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 10:27 am

yorkiemom wrote:

I'm sorry Crying or Very sad

Now I need a hug! Sad
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 10:36 am

Snitty wrote:
yorkiemom wrote:

I'm sorry Crying or Very sad

Now I need a hug! Sad
:boobs:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 10:41 am

Stop tit slapping me I said a HUG!! Giggle

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 10:43 am

Rants And Raves - Page 2 503985 not you snitty LOL Rants And Raves - Page 2 324804
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 10:52 am

Snitty wrote:
Stop tit slapping me I said a HUG!! Giggle

I thought you wanted to see my boobies.. I thought they would cheer you up.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 12:09 pm

She obviously was not happy with them LOL
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:03 am

My rant of the week.... Aimed at men, but women can be just as guilty. If you're going to go take in a movie, shower. Seriously. Think about it, you're going to be sitting pretty much knee-to-knee with absolute strangers. Body odour is just not an attractive thing! Also, if you insist on NOT showering, dousing yourself with aftershave (or perfume) really doesn't cut it as much as you think. Those Axe commercials lie, it doesn't inspire passion it inspires heads to explode AND stomachs to turn.

Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 7:41 pm

UnhingedMom wrote:
My rant of the week.... Aimed at men, but women can be just as guilty. If you're going to go take in a movie, shower. Seriously. Think about it, you're going to be sitting pretty much knee-to-knee with absolute strangers. Body odour is just not an attractive thing! Also, if you insist on NOT showering, dousing yourself with aftershave (or perfume) really doesn't cut it as much as you think. Those Axe commercials lie, it doesn't inspire passion it inspires heads to explode AND stomachs to turn.

I have a sunburn, it hurts to shower. Btw.....I saw a commercial on tv that says AXE makes the ladies love you, tv doesn't lie Razz .
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
UnhingedMom wrote:

I have a sunburn, it hurts to shower. Btw.....I saw a commercial on tv that says AXE makes the ladies love you, tv doesn't lie Razz .

Were you out at the theatre on Sunday night? Bet dousing yourself with aftershave would really hurt the sunburn, LOL.

And listen, Axe do commercials DO lie because it smells bad even without the body odour chaser.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:51 pm

UnhingedMom wrote:
ivegotfleas1 wrote:
UnhingedMom wrote:

Were you out at the theatre on Sunday night? Bet dousing yourself with aftershave would really hurt the sunburn, LOL.

And listen, Axe do commercials DO lie because it smells bad even without the body odour chaser.

Impossible! The 60+ ladies love me!
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
UnhingedMom wrote:
ivegotfleas1 wrote:
UnhingedMom wrote:

Impossible! The 60+ ladies love me!

LMAO, just goes to prove they're from the polite generation.

Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:53 pm

You're just jealous because you don't have an electric scooter Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rants And Raves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next