Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Empty
PostSubject: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:28 am

It was supposed to come direct deposit yesterday, but I guess we're not special because my bank account's looking lonely.

http://www.rev.gov.on.ca/en/credit/sttb/index.html

Anybody else in Ontario get this?
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 9:22 am

I got it cheers
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:01 am

Snitty wrote:
I got it cheers

*sigh*, so you buying lunch? Don't worry, I'm not serious. I'll be too busy on my online banking site hitting *refresh* to take out the time for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:30 am

lol im using it to redo my diningroom but if you come help paint i'll share my beer.

My mom never got one or at least claims she didn't, even though she should have but most of the people I know
got theirs in the bank yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:46 am

Snitty wrote:
lol im using it to redo my diningroom but if you come help paint i'll share my beer.

My mom never got one or at least claims she didn't, even though she should have but most of the people I know

Sure, but I have to warn you, my idea of "helping" to paint is sitting on my duff waving my beer around to vaguely point out the spots you missed. Which would explain why my living room looks like crap.

I've checked our bank accounts and nope, nada, not a thing. I'd think it was personal except that our son didn't get his either.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:54 am

•♫•UnhingedMom•♫• wrote:
Snitty wrote:

Sure, but I have to warn you, my idea of "helping" to paint is sitting on my duff waving my beer around to vaguely point out the spots you missed. Which would explain why my living room looks like crap.

I've checked our bank accounts and nope, nada, not a thing. I'd think it was personal except that our son didn't get his either.

lol thats how I was painting last night after I made the ex help me :lol:

You should call them and see if you'll be getting one, while on hold for 3 hours you can amuse yourself with youtube songs :lol:
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:55 pm

I didn't get it but I only filed my taxes 2 weeks ago Embarassed
Do you think they will send it asap? lol
Or not til the next scheduled payment? hmm
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 1:23 pm

I was told that we weren't getting it and then it surprisingly showed up in the bank account. YAY!!
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 3:25 pm

Most of my family and friends got theirs.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit   Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ontario Sales Tax Transition Benefit
Page 1 of 1