Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to whine about

Go down 
+10
ivegotfleas1
pooperscooper
rotncorso
BigBrownEyes29
Tookey
Boston
Bernermom
*~Skittles~*
Mini
yorkiemom
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

I want to whine about Empty
PostSubject: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:32 pm

summer not getting here quick enough
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:39 pm

The Cost of Tampons ( sorry men)

BUt seriously.. how the heck does it cost 10 bucks for 36 tampons. It is not like you can recycle the things. What a pain in the ass.

I swear mother nature should say- oh that lady is done having kids- Lets take away the period. Nope, she keeps dishing it out - until the bitter end. Then she says that still is not enough. Lets give her hot flashes and mood swings. No wonder PMS can be a defense.......

Why couldn't I have been born a man. ALl the have to do is cough. ANd worry about an erection in public.

arggg
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:42 pm

LOL Mini
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:44 pm

Agree with yorkie.. I WANT summer to get here
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:53 pm

Quote :

BUt seriously.. how the heck does it cost 10 bucks for 36 tampons. It is not like you can recycle the things. What a pain in the ass.

I think you are using them wrong Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:54 pm

Bernermom wrote:
Quote :

I think I spit my coffee on the keyboard...

Mini stuck her foot in my mouth once again....

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:56 pm

Bernermom wrote:
Quote :

Giggle
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:56 pm

It would imply that she has tried it and failed LOL

Did you rinse them out Mini and then hang them on the line or what?
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:57 pm

Well your foot in your mouth is better than your .... well its better than the alternative affraid
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:57 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
It would imply that she has tried it and failed LOL

Did you rinse them out Mini and then hang them on the line or what?

OH my goodness.. can you imagine that.. I may have to with the price of feed lately... LMAO..

what a good way to keep away unwanted neighbors.. HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 1:02 pm

Everyone would use your house to give directions

Just go down the road,go past the house with all the tampax hanging on the line and make a quick right lol
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 1:08 pm

Ok so in spite of Mini "expensive" tampons I decided to do some researching, and calling around.

There is something that you can use that is less expensive and you can use it again. Shocked

The only difference is there is no string, and in which then makes you have to "dig" for it
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 1:12 pm

Just for Mini.....

One of the most interesting recent (and more than likely ancient) applications of sea sponges is as natural tampons. Several lines of natural bodycare products now offer sea sponge tampons, which are nothing more than sea sponges of a particular size. The sea sponge is soaked in water, squeezed as dry as possible, and then inserted into the vagina, where it absorbs the menstrual flow. If it is uncomfortable, the user can simply trim away some of the sponge to get a more comfortable 'fit'. The sponge can be removed and rinsed and reinserted every few hours until the user's cycle has ceased. It can then be cleaned with vinegar, or peroxide and air dried before being stored for future use. When cleaned properly, a sea sponge used as a tampon can last six months or more, and is much more earth-friendly than disposable tampons. They also do not carry the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome that regular tampons pose.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 2:29 pm

Mini wrote:

I swear mother nature should say- oh that lady is done having kids- Lets take away the period. Nope, she keeps dishing it out - until the bitter end. Then she says that still is not enough. Lets give her hot flashes and mood swings. No wonder PMS can be a defense.......

Why couldn't I have been born a man. ALl the have to do is cough. ANd worry about an erection in public.

arggg

+1 It's not like if they lower their prices, they're going to go out of business.

To make it pet related :lol: I like that pad / tampon commercial where the girl is saying "sometimes I like to hug my cat". Then they show this white cat that's hissing at her. :lol:
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 3:25 pm

Bernermom wrote:
Quote :

:lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 12:31 am

Bernermom wrote:
Quote :

Way too funny...and BBE Why did you make this pet related, having flashbacks :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 3:05 am

Tookey wrote:
Just for Mini.....

One of the most interesting recent (and more than likely ancient) applications of sea sponges is as natural tampons. Several lines of natural bodycare products now offer sea sponge tampons, which are nothing more than sea sponges of a particular size. The sea sponge is soaked in water, squeezed as dry as possible, and then inserted into the vagina, where it absorbs the menstrual flow. If it is uncomfortable, the user can simply trim away some of the sponge to get a more comfortable 'fit'. The sponge can be removed and rinsed and reinserted every few hours until the user's cycle has ceased. It can then be cleaned with vinegar, or peroxide and air dried before being stored for future use. When cleaned properly, a sea sponge used as a tampon can last six months or more, and is much more earth-friendly than disposable tampons. They also do not carry the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome that regular tampons pose.

The sad part of this comment, is that I knew this. I can even tell you where to buy them :cyclops: .

Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 8:36 am

ivegotfleas1 wrote:

The sad part of this comment, is that I knew this. I can even tell you where to buy them :cyclops: .

Arrow

I want to whine about 80851 and for some reason I could picture you knowing such a thing!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 1:06 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Bernermom wrote:
Quote :

Way too funny...and BBE Why did you make this pet related, having flashbacks :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I think I was. When I read Mini's post that commercial with that cat came to mind. I'll see this weekend if I can find it on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 5:46 pm

Hubby just told me this right before I started reading this thread.....thought I would share.

Very Happy

Did you hear about the vampire who walked into the bar and asked for a cup of hot water?
The bartender asked him "Don't you drink blood?"
Vampire pulls out a used tampon and said "Yeah, but I'm making tea!"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 6:59 pm

tootles wrote:
Hubby just told me this right before I started reading this thread.....thought I would share.

Very Happy

Did you hear about the vampire who walked into the bar and asked for a cup of hot water?
The bartender asked him "Don't you drink blood?"
Vampire pulls out a used tampon and said "Yeah, but I'm making tea!"

Very Happy

I want to whine about 204537
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:36 am

I like a routine and time to get things to fit together in my day. Last night was informed of a rush job for signage for a local parade float. Yay it's done but messed up my day. Was needed for 7AM tomorrow morning....pppffftttt. tantrum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 1:54 am

I remember years ago...

Wife: "No sex tonight hon, it's my monthly cycle"

Me: "Hey! I don't mind ketchup on my hot dog!"

{{{{SLAP}}}} Shocked
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 2:06 am

Slak Supafasst wrote:
I remember years ago...

Wife: "No sex tonight hon, it's my monthly cycle"

Me: "Hey! I don't mind ketchup on my hot dog!"

{{{{SLAP}}}} Shocked

While I may find your sense of humour amusing since I'm another guy, you may want to tune it down a bit Slak. If you want to hang around and be a part of this forum, you have to know the limits to what you can get away with.

I have very little pull in what is your chosen fate, I'm sure they will make the decision that is best for them. Them = a forum full of women.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 2:16 am

Flea,

Don't be so wishy-washy. Chicks love Rebels...like me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   I want to whine about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to whine about
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: