Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I want to whine about

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Igloosukka
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Igloosukka

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   Sat 01 May 2010, 8:08 am

Mini wrote:
The Cost of Tampons ( sorry men)

BUt seriously.. how the heck does it cost 10 bucks for 36 tampons. It is not like you can recycle the things. What a pain in the ass.

I swear mother nature should say- oh that lady is done having kids- Lets take away the period. Nope, she keeps dishing it out - until the bitter end. Then she says that still is not enough. Lets give her hot flashes and mood swings. No wonder PMS can be a defense.......

Why couldn't I have been born a man. ALl the have to do is cough. ANd worry about an erection in public.

arggg

Buy a keeper. They last for 5-10 years.
Back to top Go down
Bernermom
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bernermom

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   Sat 01 May 2010, 10:26 am

Quote :
While I may find your sense of humour amusing since I'm another guy, you may want to tune it down a bit Slak. If you want to hang around and be a part of this forum, you have to know the limits to what you can get away with.

I have very little pull in what is your chosen fate, I'm sure they will make the decision that is best for them. Them = a forum full of women.

Don't worry about me. I take most everything with a grain of salt and just ignor the rest
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   Sat 01 May 2010, 7:15 pm

Mini wrote:

BUt seriously.. how the heck does it cost 10 bucks for 36 tampons. It is not like you can recycle the things. What a pain in the ass.

I swear mother nature should say- oh that lady is done having kids- Lets take away the period. Nope, she keeps dishing it out - until the bitter end. Then she says that still is not enough. Lets give her hot flashes and mood swings. No wonder PMS can be a defense.......

Why couldn't I have been born a man. ALl the have to do is cough. ANd worry about an erection in public.

arggg

I was at Costco today, they sell a box of 100 for $10.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   Sun 02 May 2010, 9:21 pm

Igloosukka wrote:
Mini wrote:

arggg

WTF is a keeper? I'm not sure I want anything that keeps my period.

Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   Sun 02 May 2010, 9:27 pm

kbullet wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
Mini wrote:

arggg

I think it's like a Moon Cup.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   Sun 02 May 2010, 9:28 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
Mini wrote:

arggg

I'm afraid to google.

Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   Sun 02 May 2010, 9:49 pm

kbullet wrote:
HoodieCrow wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Igloosukka wrote:
Mini wrote:

arggg

I'm afraid to google.

I did it for you. Because I love you.
http://www.mooncup.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   Sun 02 May 2010, 11:10 pm

Thank you.... I love you too... and ew

PostSubject: Re: I want to whine about   

Back to top Go down

I want to whine about