Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ISO BLURTS

Go down 
+27
pooperscooper
ivegotfleas1
*~Skittles~*
Jerseyfivedogs
ChiaPet
Unhingedmom
horrid hounds
Izzy
MikaKeara
K-Flash
cureforboredom
Kewl Chick
Mousey
BigBrownEyes29
Wrangler
Smoosh
Trinnity
HoodieCrow
dr_strange
Snitty
kbullet
Mini
Boston
Tookey
Igloosukka
SillyStorm
yorkiemom
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 7:34 pm

Who is Spring? Smile
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 7:35 pm

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
Who is Spring? Smile

Shocked :lol:
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 7:37 pm

Badness.
cheers
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:05 am

there isn't a hell of a lot to read over there so it should keep Nana busy for awhile especially when Nana plays her sympathy card
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:06 am

I got a few posts deleted Shocked :lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:11 am

over there?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:25 am

I think I am going to be sick... PUKE.. in a bucket... OMG
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:26 am

Mini wrote:
I think I am going to be sick... PUKE.. in a bucket... OMG

+1
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:39 am

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt......
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 10:28 am

That's nothing.

I'm actually an alien that has travelled back in time from a future where rocks have become sentient and rule the universe due to sheer number.

Also, currency has been converted to cake which is why I keep attempting to fandangle KB's merch.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 10:46 am

HoodieCrow wrote:
That's nothing.

I'm actually an alien that has travelled back in time from a future where rocks have become sentient and rule the universe due to sheer number.

Also, currency has been converted to cake which is why I keep attempting to fandangle KB's merch.

Ok that made me giggle :lol:
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:00 am

This may make me a wee bit unpopular, but can I just request that you all leave BA be on kijiji? No, I'm not buying what she's spewing, I'm quite aware of the multi's and the fictional lives. That all being said, the woman truly seems to have serious issues of the kind that won't be cured by being called out on a message board.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:12 am

•♫•UnhingedMom•♫• wrote:
This may make me a wee bit unpopular, but can I just request that you all leave BA be on kijiji? No, I'm not buying what she's spewing, I'm quite aware of the multi's and the fictional lives. That all being said, the woman truly seems to have serious issues of the kind that won't be cured by being called out on a message board.

Would you like people to just leave her alone while shes posting on her BA user name or on all her other users names as well?

She is fairly sane on her other users names.

Oh and I say No, if I'm bored I will go there and mock the nutcase.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 11:54 am

They are all coming out of the word work now... HA HA HA HA.. should be interesting.........
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 12:23 pm

Snitty wrote:
•♫•UnhingedMom•♫• wrote:

Would you like people to just leave her alone while shes posting on her BA user name or on all her other users names as well?

It's not a matter of what I'd like or dislike, she's disabled. I don't care for her at all and think her computer plug should be pulled for her own good. She's not really malicious or lying for some gain beyond her ego, as some posters are. She's just doing it because she can.

Her current user names will all go the way of her past ones. She's been around for a very long while as one person or another. I used to think calling her on her BS was a good idea, now I'm not so sure.

You don't sort of feel mocking her is like sabotaging the brakes on a legless person's wheelchair in San Francisco?
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 1:38 pm

Mini wrote:
They are all coming out of the word work now... HA HA HA HA.. should be interesting.........

Haha...so true!! They forgot the mods won't back em up here...Suckas, where's Igloo?
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 1:42 pm

•♫•UnhingedMom•♫• wrote:
Snitty wrote:
•♫•UnhingedMom•♫• wrote:

It's not a matter of what I'd like or dislike, she's disabled. I don't care for her at all and think her computer plug should be pulled for her own good. She's not really malicious or lying for some gain beyond her ego, as some posters are. She's just doing it because she can.

Her current user names will all go the way of her past ones. She's been around for a very long while as one person or another. I used to think calling her on her BS was a good idea, now I'm not so sure.

You don't sort of feel mocking her is like sabotaging the brakes on a legless person's wheelchair in San Francisco?

Only a few of her personitilies are disabled, A few of them are healthy, active and as happy as can be.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 1:49 pm

Doing the kitchen this weekend even if I have to beat the landlord with a bat to get someone up her
to fix the ceiling cheers
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 4:23 pm

Sisters kids have been here appox 5 mins.. Someone make them LEAVE!! No
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 4:28 pm

Just lock em in the cellar with some water and bread and maybe a toy to amuse themselves. Good Luck!!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 9:33 am

I have no will power to ignore people.. It's so sad Shocked
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 9:35 am

Snitty wrote:
I have no will power to ignore people.. It's so sad Shocked

Neither do I :|
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 10:13 am

I'm working on it but my filters get clogged from holding all that shit in
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 10:23 am

Clean up coming in Kijiji soon... http://forum.kijiji.ca/about6801154.html

They have Kijiji Alli posting and this from OG:

You are in contravention of the Kijiji etiquette, namely:
7. Not hijack a thread. Some topics are conducive to “chat” and we at Kijiji appreciate this, however malicious interruption of topics will not be tolerated.

Also, gang-like mentality is not tolerated.
Consider yourself warned.

Also, let me issue a warning to everyone else: If you don't like another poster and cannot stop arguing (instead of discussing), just walk away. If you feel compelled to reply because you feel personally attacked, just flag the post.
The way this part of the forum is going is not fun at all; a handful of posters are causing irreparable damage. I am quite sure Kijiji will not want to continue put up with it for long.

LMAO, I smell another wave of bannings!!
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 10:56 am

KewlChick wrote:
Clean up coming in Kijiji soon... http://forum.kijiji.ca/about6801154.html

They have Kijiji Alli posting and this from OG:

You are in contravention of the Kijiji etiquette, namely:
7. Not hijack a thread. Some topics are conducive to “chat” and we at Kijiji appreciate this, however malicious interruption of topics will not be tolerated.

Also, gang-like mentality is not tolerated.
Consider yourself warned.

Also, let me issue a warning to everyone else: If you don't like another poster and cannot stop arguing (instead of discussing), just walk away. If you feel compelled to reply because you feel personally attacked, just flag the post.
The way this part of the forum is going is not fun at all; a handful of posters are causing irreparable damage. I am quite sure Kijiji will not want to continue put up with it for long.

LMAO, I smell another wave of bannings!!

Giggle

There will be a whole lot of ISO BLURTS - Page 31 951765 happening there shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISO BLURTS
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next