Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 ISO Blurts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 41

PostSubject: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:42 pm

What a day Pout
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:52 pm

someone make me go outside and get to work

_________________
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:22 pm

It's too darn hot and humid to go outside to do anything.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:23 pm

but it has been this way so long and I am running out of excuses

_________________
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5541
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 47
Location : London, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:26 pm

Can you say the vajayjay word in this section?

Look, now it's working!

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:41 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
but it has been this way so long and I am running out of excuses

I know what you mean. Never thought I would say this but I can't wait for the Fall season. I don't think this summer has been an enjoyable one at all.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:50 pm

this is unusually hot for my area,we are used to getting these temps short term,but not like this

_________________
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 2:31 pm

Bullet, did I tell you that I hate that bubble game. I can't get past that one level. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 3:22 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Bullet, did I tell you that I hate that bubble game. I can't get past that one level. :lol:

Try Icy tower! 8)
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 3:32 pm

My kids are covered in mosquitoe bites, and we do our best to keep them bathed in chemical repellant, so not sure why. My youngest was up from 3 - 5 am with her "itchies." I HATE moquitoes! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
avatar

Posts : 395
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 3:53 pm

I just made a chcolate pie! mmmm I chopped up Reece Peanut Butter cups and put some of that in too. The hubby and kids will be surprised!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 5:53 pm

Snitty wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Bullet, did I tell you that I hate that bubble game. I can't get past that one level. :lol:

Try Icy tower! 8)

I'm afraid to, but since you mentioned it, I will most likely be on it later tonight. :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 5:59 pm

Amomma wrote:
I just made a chcolate pie! mmmm I chopped up Reece Peanut Butter cups and put some of that in too. The hubby and kids will be surprised!

Awww, that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 6:05 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Snitty wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Bullet, did I tell you that I hate that bubble game. I can't get past that one level. :lol:

Try Icy tower! 8)

I'm afraid to, but since you mentioned it, I will most likely be on it later tonight. :lol:

I'm trying to beat tookeys ass, I feel a little sad everytime I pass bullet and mousey but then I get over it :lol:

Really wish the kids would stop looking at me funny thou when i start screaming jump you little bastard Jump then almost throw the laptop when the bastard falls to its death! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 6:43 pm

Sister is taking her youngest Bri into the hospital again, found a lump in her neck yesterday doctor sent them home telling them to keep her still to see if it went away but now she can't move her neck up, down or sideways without being in pain.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 6:58 pm

Snitty wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Snitty wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Bullet, did I tell you that I hate that bubble game. I can't get past that one level. :lol:

Try Icy tower! 8)

I'm afraid to, but since you mentioned it, I will most likely be on it later tonight. :lol:

I'm trying to beat tookeys ass, I feel a little sad everytime I pass bullet and mousey but then I get over it :lol:

Really wish the kids would stop looking at me funny thou when i start screaming jump you little bastard Jump then almost throw the laptop when the bastard falls to its death! :lol:

BWAHAHAHA Giggle
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 6:59 pm

Snitty wrote:
Sister is taking her youngest Bri into the hospital again, found a lump in her neck yesterday doctor sent them home telling them to keep her still to see if it went away but now she can't move her neck up, down or sideways without being in pain.

I hope it's nothing serious. Keep me posted on how she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 7:44 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Sister is taking her youngest Bri into the hospital again, found a lump in her neck yesterday doctor sent them home telling them to keep her still to see if it went away but now she can't move her neck up, down or sideways without being in pain.

I hope it's nothing serious. Keep me posted on how she's doing.

Doctor thinks a few strained muscles from cheerleading, not allowed to do flips for 2 weeks and said to give over the counter meds and use frozen bags of corn to relax the one spot and if not better in 2 weeks to bring her back.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 10:13 pm

Hopefully it is nothing more than that

_________________
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

She seems ok.. least over the phone she yelled her whole cheer out in my ear Shocked

Poor child is starting to sound American Giggle

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

then she couldn't sound any better Snitty LOl

_________________
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2273
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Woodstock, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:45 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
then she couldn't sound any better Snitty LOl

Good Point!! Giggle
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 12:08 am

thank you

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 12:21 am

sorry snitty.. I didn't see this earlier....


I am glad she is okay though
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 1:02 am

Snitty, glad to hear your neice is ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ISO Blurts   

Back to top Go down
 
ISO Blurts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: