Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ISO BLURTS

Go down 
+27
pooperscooper
ivegotfleas1
*~Skittles~*
Jerseyfivedogs
ChiaPet
Unhingedmom
horrid hounds
Izzy
MikaKeara
K-Flash
cureforboredom
Kewl Chick
Mousey
BigBrownEyes29
Wrangler
Smoosh
Trinnity
HoodieCrow
dr_strange
Snitty
kbullet
Mini
Boston
Tookey
Igloosukka
SillyStorm
yorkiemom
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 10:53 pm

I'm bored and its too bloodly hot to sleep so if anyone ends up with annoying facebook posts from me tonight, Blame Boston Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tookey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Tookey

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 10:54 pm

Snitty wrote:
Tookey wrote:
Snitty wrote:
Tookey wrote:
Second day of school teenager makes it into provincials for track and field. New school has done amazing things for this kiddo!!!!

*had to brag about the proud moment* cheers

Congrats!! cheers

I'm kinda seeing her in my head running with her face like she had them in the pics now Giggle

Some reason I can picture her actually running like that for track..................she is such a nut!!!

omg I kinda hope she did that would be awesome.. I kinda adore her from them pics :lol:

Ya well she's just like her mother dirty minded nut case affraid Giggle
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 11:04 pm

LMAO poor child Giggle
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:12 am

The grass is to wet to mow and I want to get it done NOW not when it is 90 degrees out there
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:19 am

It's already 26c here feeling like 32c

Which I think is around your 90's F scratch

ISO BLURTS - Page 25 1222_hot_and_sweating_smiley
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:32 am

Send some heat out here

The high is going to be 8 degrees today
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:37 am

Mini wrote:
Send some heat out here

The high is going to be 8 degrees today

I can send you 6 degrees and thats it, I'm using the rest.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:04 pm

Snitty wrote:

yep pretty much the same and I love it,where everyone else has their AC on I have simply turned on my ceiling fans
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:11 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Snitty wrote:

yep pretty much the same and I love it,where everyone else has their AC on I have simply turned on my ceiling fans

I just have fans, no AC and boston called me crazy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 1:19 pm

Good thing I am not allowed over there anymore..

That is all.... Cause my blood is boiling.. and we know where that gets me.. Into a load of trouble
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 1:47 pm

Mini wrote:
Good thing I am not allowed over there anymore..

That is all.... Cause my blood is boiling.. and we know where that gets me.. Into a load of trouble

What thread were you reading?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 2:00 pm

Sorry BBE.. That show breeder... thread. Not poopers

IMO- most of the shit that is going on between show and non show.. is why some show breeders are given a bad rap.

IMO- There are alot of Breed standards that need to be changed. If you have a breed such as myself. That see the Breed standards destroying dogs you love. You would want them changed.

This is why I have a hard time with people that show the pyr.

The pyrs standard and what they want to change in the pyr. Is eliminating their dew claws. I have posted this over and over again. They are slowly changing the pyr breed to try and tame the breed down to be a pet breed. IMO this is destroying the breed itself. But to challenge show people on their ideals is a waste of breath. They don't live the working breed. They live for the ring and what would get them another ribbon.. and then sell their pups for a dollar value ( alot) as a working breed. And they are in turn destroying the working breed. Not only that, They are putting these dogs lives on the line.

But for the most part ( not including you poop- you are in a good class by yourselve) if you argue in my experience with any show breeder ( doesn't matter on the breed) they wouldn't agree. Because IMO they have show dogs and not working dogs. I don't know much about the other breeds. I can only make comments on the breeds I am passionate about.

I am learning so much more of the pug breed, don't get me started on that one.. HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA Ha
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 2:12 pm

Oh that thread. I hear ya.

I see Nicki2 got a warning from OttawaGirl.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 2:16 pm

I saw that too.
So, that is what the formal warning looks like.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 2:23 pm

Jersey fivedogs wrote:
I saw that too.
So, that is what the formal warning looks like.

I guess, I thought they emailed you a warning. Maybe a change in policy. IDK
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 3:19 pm

I saw that warning as well (that nicki2 got). Nothing like being discreet eh? Of course, banned posters can not be discussed, but the ones that are on the cusp of being banned are fair game....and hell....they'll publicly warn ya too! scratch It appears there's some pretty passionate show dog people on there these days.

On another note....if anyone's handing out heat....PLEASE send it out west!!!! I'm sick of sitting at my desk here, with a dang foot heater on. That aside, it doesn't do much good to have nice weather when I'm indoors working. So, if I may request....send it tomorrow, so that it's locked and loaded for the weekend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 3:49 pm

Funny how all the show people showed up last night just to cause problems but none of them would answer any questions on breeding practices .
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 5:29 pm

K-Flash wrote:
I saw that warning as well (that nicki2 got). Nothing like being discreet eh? Of course, banned posters can not be discussed, but the ones that are on the cusp of being banned are fair game....and hell....they'll publicly warn ya too! scratch It appears there's some pretty passionate show dog people on there these days.

On another note....if anyone's handing out heat....PLEASE send it out west!!!! I'm sick of sitting at my desk here, with a dang foot heater on. That aside, it doesn't do much good to have nice weather when I'm indoors working. So, if I may request....send it tomorrow, so that it's locked and loaded for the weekend. Very Happy

You can have all my heat now i'm done with it and would like to stop sweating to death.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 6:57 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked I spoke with quite strange dog lady today...story at 11 or maybe tomorrow... Get to meet her in person tomorrow, yikes. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 7:14 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked I spoke with quite strange dog lady today...story at 11 or maybe tomorrow... Get to meet her in person tomorrow, yikes. lol!

sheesh don't talk about me like that.. I thought you adopted me.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 9:22 pm

Mini wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:

sheesh don't talk about me like that.. I thought you adopted me.. LMAO

Ha ha ha...I never say bad things about my sister silly... sunny ISO BLURTS - Page 25 80851 ISO BLURTS - Page 25 80851
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 9:56 pm

pooperscooper wrote:

LOL....you know, one thing I've always maintained, is that alot of dog & horse people are a little bent. Disclaimer: Present company is not included in that category.
I don't know what it is, I've run into some really strange birds in either the dog world or the horse world.Eccentric is a word that comes to mind right now. Makes life colourful and interesting that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 1:15 am

K-Flash wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:

LOL....you know, one thing I've always maintained, is that alot of dog & horse people are a little bent. Disclaimer: Present company is not included in that category.
I don't know what it is, I've run into some really strange birds in either the dog world or the horse world.Eccentric is a word that comes to mind right now. Makes life colourful and interesting that's for sure!

I'm hoping they are just strange people who additionally own animals and the nutcase labels are not the norm. Crap I have been accused of being a tad eccentric a few times ... finally I'm in the loop. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 8:55 am

K-Flash wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:

It's not just dogs and horses. Sadly, it's pretty much all over the animal hobby world.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 9:10 am

so tired this morning ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Smiley_yawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISO BLURTS   ISO BLURTS - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISO BLURTS
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next