Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aggrivating Dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Aggrivating Dogs   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 1:33 am

OK they are not dumb, I may be though. We have a raging 90 K wind and snow for a number of hours now...the dogs say it's too icky to go out for a leak. They go out but come back in before I get all three of them out the door. Julio is the man he is loving the wind and crappy weather and takes a whiz while the girls are standing behind the door protesting the nerve of me to suggest they are to go out. It's 11:30 and finally I have had success and all have relieved themselves...the cats are in and I can finally I can get to bed. Free dogs anyone? Mad
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Aggrivating Dogs   Fri 09 Apr 2010, 9:54 am

pooperscooper wrote:
OK they are not dumb, I may be though. We have a raging 90 K wind and snow for a number of hours now...the dogs say it's too icky to go out for a leak. They go out but come back in before I get all three of them out the door. Julio is the man he is loving the wind and crappy weather and takes a whiz while the girls are standing behind the door protesting the nerve of me to suggest they are to go out. It's 11:30 and finally I have had success and all have relieved themselves...the cats are in and I can finally I can get to bed. Free dogs anyone? Mad

Yes, I have 2 you can have for free :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Aggrivating Dogs   Mon 12 Apr 2010, 1:41 pm

Epic D =) wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:

Yes, I have 2 you can have for free :lol:

:lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aggrivating Dogs   

Back to top Go down

Aggrivating Dogs
Page 1 of 1