Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dogs are spoiled.. lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Dogs are spoiled.. lol Empty
PostSubject: Dogs are spoiled.. lol   Dogs are spoiled.. lol Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 2:12 pm

So we are heading out... to help a neighbor.. cut up a deer... He got one last week on a special draw or ( 2) he said that we can have the doe.... Well the dogs get the doe.... but we have to go cut it up.

Besides the 100 pound of scraps we got from our side of beef... LOL... and now neighbors who are butchering.. are calling us to give us the kidneys, livers heart of the cows.. LOL.. Good thing it is cold outside.. as I have no room in my freezers... lol.. but you can't complain when things are free. As I am always looking at ways to save money.

Such as UFA has a special right now.. Buy one dog bag of dog food.. get the 2nd at half price.. We ordered 10 bags. So we we get 2 free bags and one bag at half off.. Should last us about a month.. HA HA HA HA

Christmas came early for our dogs. Well besides bosco.. I won't feed him raw.

Drake has now semi retired, which I am glad. He loves coming in the house. He has made himself at home. He still goes out when we are out. Or when I want him to train bosco ( that is put on hold until after xmas- due to bosco... dragging off my blow ups.)
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are spoiled.. lol   Dogs are spoiled.. lol Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 4:35 pm

LMFAO... Bosco dragged your blow up decorations? I would love to see that.
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are spoiled.. lol   Dogs are spoiled.. lol Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 5:25 pm

The 1st thing that came to my mind was blow up sex toy dolls..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are spoiled.. lol   Dogs are spoiled.. lol Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 8:20 pm

Furface wrote:
The 1st thing that came to my mind was blow up sex toy dolls..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mini, It's a good thing your dogs eat that stuff raw (heart, liver, kidneys) and not cooked. One time I bought cow heart (I think it was) for my dog, cooked it up and it stunk up the whole house. It was pretty disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are spoiled.. lol   Dogs are spoiled.. lol Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 9:40 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Furface wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mini, It's a good thing your dogs eat that stuff raw (heart, liver, kidneys) and not cooked. One time I bought cow heart (I think it was) for my dog, cooked it up and it stunk up the whole house. It was pretty disgusting.

I have to wait untill my husbands gone to work to make venison liver treats, the smell doesnt bother me(I like liver) but it grosses him out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs are spoiled.. lol   Dogs are spoiled.. lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs are spoiled.. lol
Page 1 of 1