Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canadian Wife

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

Canadian Wife Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Wife   Canadian Wife Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 8:22 pm

Three men married wives from different countries.

The first man married a woman from China . He told her that she was to do their dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Italy . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Canada . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down

Canadian Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wife   Canadian Wife Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:47 am

That was funny !

Not trying to hijack your thread but it reminded ....................................

I got some new deodorant the directions were remove lid and push up bottom. Hurts like hell when I walk but my farts have been smelling good !
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Canadian Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wife   Canadian Wife Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 2:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I had to share this one with co-workers. Now I should get off here before I get the third degree from management.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Canadian Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wife   Canadian Wife Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 6:48 pm

Furface wrote:
Three men married wives from different countries.

The first man married a woman from China . He told her that she was to do their dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Italy . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Canada . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.

Canadian Wife 80851
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Canadian Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wife   Canadian Wife Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:07 am

feathers wrote:
That was funny !

Not trying to hijack your thread but it reminded ....................................

I got some new deodorant the directions were remove lid and push up bottom. Hurts like hell when I walk but my farts have been smelling good !

ha ha ha ha........OMG .........
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Canadian Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wife   Canadian Wife Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:52 am

Ah you guys are too funny... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canadian Wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wife   Canadian Wife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian Wife
Page 1 of 1