Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Recent Tribute to Canadian Soldiers and their families up in Sutton On (video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Recent Tribute to Canadian Soldiers and their families up in Sutton On (video)    Wed 04 Aug 2010, 9:33 pm

Personal friends of mine "The Wannamaker Band" and friends recently held a rock and roll tribute called "Georgina Salutes Canadian Troops" up in Sutton ON two weeks ago and Chris just sent me this video clip so I thought a few may enjoy this. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it up there that day but I've known a few of them for oh god got to be 25 years now lol and their good people supporting a wonderful cause. Hope you enjoy the clip and don't mind that I've posted it. There was also newspaper clips,articles and such but I'm sorry I don't have the links at the time I just know Chris was the lead hand in not only organising it all but encouraging so many people in a great community for this worthy cause enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Recent Tribute to Canadian Soldiers and their families up in Sutton On (video)
Page 1 of 1