Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Tribute to Canadian Soldiers and their families up in Sutton On (video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

Recent Tribute to Canadian Soldiers and their families up in Sutton On (video)  Empty
PostSubject: Recent Tribute to Canadian Soldiers and their families up in Sutton On (video)    Recent Tribute to Canadian Soldiers and their families up in Sutton On (video)  Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:33 pm

Personal friends of mine "The Wannamaker Band" and friends recently held a rock and roll tribute called "Georgina Salutes Canadian Troops" up in Sutton ON two weeks ago and Chris just sent me this video clip so I thought a few may enjoy this. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it up there that day but I've known a few of them for oh god got to be 25 years now lol and their good people supporting a wonderful cause. Hope you enjoy the clip and don't mind that I've posted it. There was also newspaper clips,articles and such but I'm sorry I don't have the links at the time I just know Chris was the lead hand in not only organising it all but encouraging so many people in a great community for this worthy cause enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Recent Tribute to Canadian Soldiers and their families up in Sutton On (video)
Page 1 of 1