Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Empty
PostSubject: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 5:41 pm

Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO 30t06yc

My poor chelsey girl......

Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO 14tmusw
Never thought I would love the small breeds.... I still think they should have a job.. to do.. (but I do see how they are addictive for a lap dog)

Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO T9jc0i
Bosco is doing so much better.. LMAO... He is not barking.. so I am pleased at how everyone is accepting the new furbabies.

Now on a funny note. We only have our tables center piece dividing them ( well besides hubby for these shots taken- now we don't have to hold bosco back LMAO) Bosco will never step across the board. Even though he can clearly walk over the board... LOL.... I laugh all the time. There is a reason he doesn't jump or clear things.. HA HA HA.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 6:35 pm

middle sections of tables make great doggy gates and a lot easier to step over than baby gates :lol:

The eye-less pug looks a lot smaller than the other one is she younger?

How long does the cone have to stay on her head?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 6:49 pm

She is 2.5 and he is 2.. She is smaller then him.

The cone stays off until at least wed.. When she goes back to the vet for stitch removal. Then I guess depending on how it is healing we go from there.

It is a pain in the rear.. LMAO

Usally bosco is outside.. but we are slowly integrating them.. He is doing so much better.. LMAO.. Boscos problem is he wants to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 6:51 pm

The are cute even though they are pugs :lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 11:23 pm

Yeah... pics. Yikes Mini he looks really big, can't tell the size of the female is, but if she is an acceptable size your male might be normal breed standard and she's tiny. (Hard to say with just pics) anyways that's a noticeable size difference between the two and that would worry me in terms of breeding. Did they produce puppies yet for the previous owner?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 12:18 am

pooperscooper wrote:
Yeah... pics. Yikes Mini he looks really big, can't tell the size of the female is, but if she is an acceptable size your male might be normal breed standard and she's tiny. (Hard to say with just pics) anyways that's a noticeable size difference between the two and that would worry me in terms of breeding. Did they produce puppies yet for the previous owner?

sorry he is bigger but I will try to get some better pics.. Those look like he is twice the size which he isn't.... LOL.. I still don't know about the breeding part.. My one vet who removed the eye and I did the favor for.. said I should breed them

She welped all natural one litter of 6 pups he said. He is the " daddy" but like I said... not sure I am going down that road.. LMAO

But I am still researching and educating myself.. Cause honestly I don't know if I want to welp a litter up pups right now.. LMAO in this stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 9:00 am

If you decide to breed the Pugs be prepared to do allot of the momma work your self . I have found they are not the best of Mothers the first few days .
You have to help with the delivery , cutting the cords for them , then convincing them they need to stay with the babies !
A Pug is so attached to its people they don't want to stay away from you to see to the Pups . I use a wire crate now and lock the female in with the pups for a few days to get her started at Mothering .

One thing for sure once the babies get big enough to crawl its all laughs and fun from there , they do have some of the cutest baby faces I have ever seen .
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:46 pm

They are cute. Bosco looks like he just wants to love them with lots of slobbery kisses :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO   Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here are some pictures.. I promised.. LMAO
Page 1 of 1