Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom

Go down 
+3
Izzy
rottnmom
Mini
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Empty
PostSubject: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:08 pm

ANy takers........

yup..

Hubby was outside... doing something mid morning.. comes in the house as I am putting a load of laundry in the washer

" carol" hmm I need you... I go upstairs he has quackers under his jacket...

yup quackers wanted to go swimming in the trough.. normally he has his own water dish

so he has been in my bathroom drying...

scared duck- poops lots.. LMAO

argggggggg.................. duck poop.. then she walks in it.. then I have duck poop prints.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:50 pm

OMG !! I've read this three times and STILL don't know how to respond, except...........

Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 9:56 pm

Shocked I agree with Rmom lol! lol! Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 10:00 pm

Some people have more success training their pets then others.

anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom 2035869370_88d42b8b8d

:lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 10:36 pm

Your husband is a very kind man...my hubby would have let the damn duck freeze. Not to mislead you, I still am not volunteering to clean the bathroom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 11:01 pm

My Mr. brought home a wild duck once that was shot in the wing and we had it in the bathtub for I think 2 weeks before fish and wildlife came and got it. I feel your pain...gads they are soooooo messy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 11:43 pm

I still want a duck. I won't clean your bathroom, but I'll come play with your duck.. I'll even make goat noises so the duck feels at home with me.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:25 am

kbullet wrote:
I still want a duck. I won't clean your bathroom, but I'll come play with your duck.. I'll even make goat noises so the duck feels at home with me.

LOL...you are quackers Bullet. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:59 am

Stupid duck.. LMAO

so ya Bleached my whole bathroom.. so dennis goes to put quackers back in his pen............................. LMAO...chasing a duck around my bathroom..

ANyways.. guess what that stupid duck does.. poops all the way from the bathroom to the front door. Dennis is like .. well at least she is not pooping on me.. Argggggggggggggg

Anyways.. she is back to her attitude self.. telling all the animals off..

But seriously, I never thought having ONE duck.. would be so frustrating yet somehow entertainning... I was never a bird person. But this duck is proven me wrong.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:56 am

Quackers sounds like she has lots attitude. :lol: Probably plotting to take over the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 11:49 am

Hehe... the duck wins!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Who wants to clean my bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:47 pm

I can relate somewhat - but with a goose. Kids had a pet goose and one day during the dead of winter took out the crisper drawer from the fridge in the garage, took it along with a bucket of warm water out to the stall in the barn where George was kept - fill same and allowed George to have a swim. Same thing happened George got out of the water and froze her feathers and even had ice on her legs and feet. Well - George wa brought to the house to get dry and warm up, however George wasn't moving to swiftly so the girls removed the top oven rack and laid George on a cookie sheet on the bottom rack and turned oven on warm. Well George warm up and came to life - jumped out of the oven and onto the kitchen floor. Before George jumped out of the oven she had taken at least 4 if not 5 good runny dumps. Daddy here in his infinite wisdom and above average intelligence , took out the cookie sheet, bottom oven rack and turned the oven on to self clean. For those of you wondering a self cleaning oven does not clean goose shit, and the slimy stuff when baking has a very distinct repugnant odor. The wife never noticed a problem until a couple days later when she went to bake a cake and turned the oven on - good thing girls were in school and I was at work. For the record neither my wife nor I named the dam Goose George - it was the kids.
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:09 pm

lol! Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 3:32 pm

Ummmm... Mc... I don't even want to think about what that smelt like... eww.

As to putting the goose in the oven...at least they didn't set it at 350.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:56 pm

Here is a pic

and yes that is duck poop on the floor...arg.. I was going in every couple of mins or 20 mins.. and taking baby wipes trying to keep it clean... LMAO took me 2 hours to scrub and bleach my bathroom

anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom 301fpts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom   anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone want to clean my upstairs bathroom
Page 1 of 1