Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discombobulated in The past few Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Discombobulated in The past few Days Empty
PostSubject: Discombobulated in The past few Days   Discombobulated in The past few Days Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 1:44 am

Anyone else :?: ...my routine has been interrupted even though we should have been immune. My weekend barn help showed up on Thursday afternoon for chores, a day early and with him being here consistent for two days I really though today was Sunday. Bah Humbug... too many days with the business closed someone may have to remind me this week what day it really is. Help Me lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Discombobulated in The past few Days   Discombobulated in The past few Days Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 5:25 am

Yep, my days all run together 8) Things will feel better by Monday. Very Happy

Pooper today is Saturday :lol: Boxing day sales !! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discombobulated in The past few Days   Discombobulated in The past few Days Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 8:46 am

Shocked Same here I opened the restaurant thinking it as fri . was mad they had taken down the old schedules because I didn't know who as coming in Evil or Very Mad
Then just when I was getting ready to call the manager bitching remembered it was Sat . and no one was late I was early.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Discombobulated in The past few Days   Discombobulated in The past few Days Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 6:36 pm

No, you're not the only one. :lol: I was standing in the Best Buy line and one of the sales people was announcing to the people standing in the line up waiting to get in that there are no returns or exchanges until December 28th. I don't know what I was thinking, but through my mind I was thinking but it's past December 28th. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Discombobulated in The past few Days   Discombobulated in The past few Days Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 9:02 pm

Yeah cheers ...I am not the only one. My chore help doesn't go back to work until January 4th so it's going to be like the movie Groundhog Day around here. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discombobulated in The past few Days   Discombobulated in The past few Days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discombobulated in The past few Days
Page 1 of 1