Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our schools here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yorkiemom

Our schools here Empty
PostSubject: Our schools here   Our schools here Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 2:08 pm

have the right with parental permission to spank the kids.
It must be a same sex teacher that does the spanking and the same sex witness watching

The parents are called for permission first and have the right to be there if they agree to it

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Our schools here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our schools here   Our schools here Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 2:40 pm

What I'm about to post is JMPO only. There are probably some children out there that could use a spanking. I don't agree with people spanking other people's children, with or without the parents permission. Unless it's a family member like an aunt, uncle or grandparent. I can see it leading to unfair punishment in schools where a teacher plays favourites in class, a child getting the spanking for fighting and was never the instigator, but the one defending themself. Just a couple things that come to mind.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Our schools here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our schools here   Our schools here Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 4:47 pm

Spank away! Worked for us, and this generation is way out of control.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
kbullet
kbullet

Our schools here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our schools here   Our schools here Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 7:29 pm

I think it's better IMO if the child is told their parents were notified and they're in trouble when they get home. Fear of my parents consequences kept me in line. I shouldn't be afraid of my educator. Plus I think some teachers play favorites and will go out of line with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our schools here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our schools here   Our schools here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our schools here
Page 1 of 1