Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer  Empty
PostSubject: Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer    Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

On my way to work this morning, I had on the radio listening to Mojo in the Morning's phone scam of the day. This woman set up a phone scam on her husband to see if he would be willing to do a threesome with a person named Nicky. The husband was all for it, until he found out Nicky was a guy (Spike actually play Nicky on the phone scam). LOL

I posted the link. Click on the link. When the page loads, under the title "Phone Scam: Threesome Offer", click on the play to here today's phone scam. It had me laughing so hard.

http://www.mojointhemorning.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=MojointheMorningPodcast&selected_podcast=Phone_Scam_Threesome_Offer_09052012_1346856032_9975

Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer    Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:05 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer    Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer  Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:07 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Laughing

Yesterday's was hilarious too, but can't seem to find the link for it though. They have some pretty good top 10 ones on the radio site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer    Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mojo In the Morning's Phone Scam of the Day -- Threesome Offer
Page 1 of 1