Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ever lose your cell phone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Ever lose your cell phone?   Tue 20 Nov 2012, 10:29 pm

I know this is horrible and an ewwww one. But with my sick sense of humor, it had me Laughing .

Back to top Go down
yorkiemom
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 11982
Join date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   Tue 20 Nov 2012, 11:09 pm

Thats what happens when people attach to much importance to a phone LOL,I know some people I would hope would find their phone in just that position

_________________
Back to top Go down
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 34
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   Tue 20 Nov 2012, 11:19 pm

Thank god I can't find mine under tanks balls. Certainly was funny though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 12:48 am

I hate phones, they all belong there lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 1:17 am

I have a female dog so would never have that problem. LOL If I ever found myself in that situation, no phone call would be that important for me to want to answer it. Though I might find it amusing as I always have my cell phone on vibrate to keep calling my cell phone and startle the bejesus out of the dog. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 2469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 39
Location : Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:39 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I have a female dog so would never have that problem. LOL If I ever found myself in that situation, no phone call would be that important for me to want to answer it. Though I might find it amusing as I always have my cell phone on vibrate to keep calling my cell phone and startle the bejesus out of the dog. LOL


lmao....that would be funny.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:00 pm

Mousey wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I have a female dog so would never have that problem. LOL If I ever found myself in that situation, no phone call would be that important for me to want to answer it. Though I might find it amusing as I always have my cell phone on vibrate to keep calling my cell phone and startle the bejesus out of the dog. LOL


lmao....that would be funny.

I get a kick out of when my dog is in a deep sleep, she lets a loud one rip, then jumps up, looks at her butt as if to say "WFT was that". Laughing I swear I live a boring life and she's my entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
avatar

Posts : 6583
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:04 pm

LOL BBE,

I was watching mine yesterday and realized an hour had passed and I'm enthralled watching Seven pull all the blankets out of everyone's kennels.
It was better than a movie. Embarassed

I don't have a cell phone but if I did I would NOT be answering that one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   Wed 21 Nov 2012, 10:09 pm

Jerseyfivedogs wrote:
LOL BBE,

I was watching mine yesterday and realized an hour had passed and I'm enthralled watching Seven pull all the blankets out of everyone's kennels.
It was better than a movie. Embarassed

I don't have a cell phone but if I did I would NOT be answering that one. Laughing

I've been watching one of the two indoor cats that I have start to bond more with the dog. All three were scared of the dog but curious of her. Not really sure scared, as much as they were grossed out by slobbery wet dog kisses. The one that passed away a few weeks ago, was my dog's buddy. Now that he's gone, his brother (litter mate) is bonding more with the dog. The third one will always be a crazy feral scaredy cat (literally).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ever lose your cell phone?   

Back to top Go down
 
Ever lose your cell phone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How a cell phone picture led to girl's suicide
» MENTAL HOSPITAL PHONE MENU
» Cheryl and Ashleys daily phone calls
» Kate McCanns mobile phone calls
» 'Craigslist Killer' Found Dead in Cell

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: