Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dont know where to post this...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Dont know where to post this... Empty
PostSubject: Dont know where to post this...   Dont know where to post this... Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 12:47 pm

Okay, Last night it was beautiful outside.. snowing... the wind calmed down around a little bit.. SO the kids got bundled up and helped me feed.. ( HA HA HA okay) so in the pens.. my kids were sliding on their knees in the fresh snow.... amongst the donkeys.. Good thing the donkeys like them..

Then they discovered poop under neath the fresh snow.. Yup.. instead of snow ball fights.. They started hucking horse/donky poop at each other.. Laughing and laughing.. as I am trying to dodge the poop balls. I kept telling them.. your going to get hurt.. those are frozen.. like rocks.. Good thing they don't have good arms.. LMAO...

But seriously,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, poop fights.. Then they decided to play hockey and set up a little rink in the front pasture.. YUP you guessed it with POOP as the goal posts..................Ya only my kids........................................
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Dont know where to post this...   Dont know where to post this... Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:17 pm

Uhhhh... I'm not quite sure what to say to that except... only country kids LOL.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Dont know where to post this...   Dont know where to post this... Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 9:08 pm

Horse turd hockey...isn't that a tradition. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Settling in
Settling in
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Dont know where to post this...   Dont know where to post this... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:08 am

I use to have horse poop fights too ............ but it was fresh Embarassed Shocked :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dont know where to post this...   Dont know where to post this... Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 9:50 am

Funny how country kids view poop , I use to walk around our barns bare foot when I was young .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont know where to post this...   Dont know where to post this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont know where to post this...
Page 1 of 1