Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)

Go down 
+8
BigBrownEyes29
HoodieCrow
kbullet
Boston
yorkiemom
Unhingedmom
Mousey
Libelle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 10:20 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I love that look on Chopper's face. Your IGs are beautiful.

Chopper is adorable!!! The IG's are very cute too!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:12 pm

I swear choppers eyes speak to me,just beautiful dogs all of them

Everyone needs to STOP posting pics of Rotties,it makes me really want one and I know I DON'T need one
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 2:25 am

Chopper is Mama's boy. His litter was delivered by c section, I was scrubbed in and helped deliver them. He was handed to me to get going and he barely left my hands...we have a bond. I didn't plan on keeping a male, but fate is what it is I love you

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Delivery

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 2weeks

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 3weeks

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 5weeks2

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 5weeks

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Bedtime

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Sharingcouch
Back to top Go down
http://www.libellerotts.com

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:11 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 1:34 pm

We're off to a show this weekend. Just showing two, Chopper and IG boy Gambler...wish us luck, both boys need to finish!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

I think you're going to need a king size bed for two Rotties and two IGs. lol Love the pics especially that last one of Chopper on the couch. Good luck at the show.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:10 pm

Chopper is a gorgeous dog, I can see why you are so attached to him. Hell, I think I'm attached through the computer if thats possible.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar 2012, 9:19 pm

Libelle wrote:
We're off to a show this weekend. Just showing two, Chopper and IG boy Gambler...wish us luck, both boys need to finish!! Very Happy

Are you going to the Truro show??

Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 1:22 am

Thanks guys...he's my special dork I love you

Yup, off to Cobequid in a few hours!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 8:14 am

Those are beautiful pictures.
I can see why you fell in love with him. Smile
So tiny and cute.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
I think you're going to need a king size bed for two Rotties and two IGs. lol Love the pics especially that last one of Chopper on the couch. Good luck at the show.

👍
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 6:31 pm

Libelle wrote:
Thanks guys...he's my special dork I love you

Yup, off to Cobequid in a few hours!

Hope things go great for you at the show.

Was supposed to be going Sunday to meet up with friends who are showing (one, possibly two in your section.......both with bullmastiffs, another will Eng. bulldogs) but they screwed up my schedule and have me working tomorrow until 4. Mad
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:41 pm

Well that sucks! It was a hectic but fun weekend. Both boys got points, Chopper took breed yesterday but got beat today (I believe because of his piss poor behaviour...he was NOT in the show mood). The points on Gambler were hard-earned as we were competing against some of the top IGs in Canada. I'm tired, but semi-pleased...lol
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 10:04 pm

Awww I wish I'd been there. Maybe you'll hit the Dartmouth show in May. You grab Mousey on the way down, I'll drag Jersey out of the woods and meet you there! Very Happy

You must have been in the ring with Lori's Inronbulls Sweet n' Sassy Jasmine (bullmastiff). Lori is one of Moses' dogmother's and the driving force behind him joining our family.

A close friend of mine dropped in on me on her way to the show today with her Chevy and I got a few pics of the beefcake. He came home with Winners Dog, Best of Winners and Best of Breed (the only title I can understand haha). She was ecstatic and so proud of her junior handler.

I'd love to get the chance to see Chopper in the ring.......and someday Mousey's Panzer. Let me know if you'll be down in May, I'll be sure to bring my camera. Big congrats on the points.......great reward for a whirlwind weekend!

Chevy's stop in to visit me at work.

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 P3180027
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 10:59 am

Chevy is some handsome Very Happy I think it would be fun to all meet up at a show!
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 3:12 am

I like Chevy. I used to show bulldogs many many moons ago, multi-group winning ones I might add, and the competition there this weekend made me shake my head. I sat and watched the bulldogs sunday and Was watching your friend's Chevy and in my head thinking "That damn judge better choose that male for breed because that dog goes back to a traditional looking conformation bullie and he can MOVE like one should!". I stopped to congratulate your friend. Very pleased with her win Smile

Now don't laugh at this picture, I was 14 Razz And yes. Everyone colour coordinated to the group rosettes because it rained the day we won those two and we took the photo at the next show. Don't you dare laugh. I may submit myself to Dog Show Fashion Police. That year, this boy ended up #2 Bulldog in Canada Smile

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Rolly-001
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 10:14 am

She got to meet you and I didn't !! That's just so unfair! Sad

L. will be thrilled when I tell her.......especially coming from someone with your years of experience and who has gone so far with her dogs. I think this is only Chevy's second year. She's still terribly nervous about it all and thinking she'll never learn everything. I don't know anything at all about conformation, but do know I much prefer Chevy and her girl Tilly's build over the squat, near bowlegged stature that we usually associate with the bulldog. Likely why I'm more attracted to the newer 'Olde English'.........going back to their roots.

And who could laugh at a dedicated teenager who loves dogs and puts in the amount of effort to bring them up through the ranks.......besides, you were a very cute teenager to boot!

Here is her 14 month old Tilly...... first time in the ring last fall she was so thrilled when the judge came to look her over she lay right down for him to scratch her belly.(Tilly that is, not L.) Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 80851 Apparently she had the whole crowd laughing with her attitude....... hence the wait till she's a little more mature and ladylike.

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 290332_10151075981040475_769075474_22491059_931630443_o

Now that I've totally highjacked your thread I'll try to behave. You have such beautiful dogs and accomplished so much through your love and hard work .........maybe I'll have the chance to say that in person some day. AND get to see one of your pups in the ring with Mousey!
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 12:04 pm

I love Tilly's head, just love it!! The bullies that were there over the weekend were totally overdone, huge, huge bone, could not give a good extended gait and their owner carried them everywhere.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 2:56 pm

OK, just one more intrusion on your thread. I know L. would be thrilled to hear what you see as good points in her dogs. She doesn't really have a mentor in her breed, with the exception of Chevy and Tilly's breeder who was originally in Ontario but has moved to BC.

This is last fall's show that Tilly was in and the only half decent shot of her. Because both she and Chevy tend to be less 'squat' and beefy will she likely find them penalized because of that?

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 319230_10150354772150589_713950588_10148273_2445008_n

Sorry about mangling your thread but it's just so great to find someone who has raised, shown and won with their bulldogs.
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 4:15 pm

I just handled bulldogs for a client, they weren't mine Smile In that picture, she looks like a baby, needs some maturity for sure. But the potential is there! She has less bone than most of the dogs out there so it depends on the judge that day. But I like her, how old is she?
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 6:03 pm

That was taken I think late August last year. She's now about 14 months. So she would have been 6-7 months then.

Here's a couple of her from the first of this month........ unfortunately just random shots, no poses.

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 337998_10151295046260475_769075474_23311759_463969528_o

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 415308_10151359811730475_769075474_23543783_1626785721_o
Back to top Go down
Libelle
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Libelle

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 12:58 am

Her front is developing well, now she needs that head to fill out and she'll be a lovely girl! Well, she's lovely now, but even more so Smile
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012, 5:56 pm

Panzer plays with my neighbor's bulldog Gracie. She is about the same age and it's soooo cute watching them play! She tackles him to the ground and it looks like he has his arms around her Smile I love Gracie and their other bulldog Winston..they are so cute and funny those bulldogs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)   Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Libelle Dawgs (Graphic Intense)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2