Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO

Go down 
+8
pooperscooper
Mousey
Trinnity
kbullet
dr_strange
yorkiemom
*~Skittles~*
Mini
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:50 pm

Hello and good evening to all ....

So apparently we have a bully or two in our midst...they have successfully made "Miss Goody Two Shoes" run off and pout. And I for one, wish to thank these so called bullies..Is fake a bad word????

I understand that the ladies, Bullet, Boston, Trin and Hoodie had a fun night on Saturday. They were singing their little hearts out. And I do believe that there may have been some alcohol involved in the merriment. Way to go ladies.

Yorkie is at it again...she's redoing her livingroom..That woman needs to relax..Good lord, soon she'll be outside starting her garden.

Fleas just became a new uncle..Congrats to him and his family members. Babies are so nice, especially when I don't have to change the diapers..

My oh my, have babies Liam, Faith and Mikayla grown..These kids are so damn cute. And their mom's dress them in such neat clothes. And well, I've seen pics of a dapper young man going to a birthday party..Too funny..

I think we're all getting a bit tired of the colder than norm temps...seems to be getting on people's nerves...when is Ground Hog Day???Do you celebrate that day in Canada? I used to live near Punxy...that's where Punxy Phil emerges every year to predict winters end...Can't trust him though..

I'm glad to see some new faces, Izzy and JJ, come to FaceBook...sure wish others would come and join in...In case anyone doesn't know it, I have Mini working in my cafe....she runs around with a mask and skeleton outfit on...Not sure what's she's trying to tell me..Sometimes I see her pounding her head on the wall..My cousin's son plays Cafeworld..He's 8, and is too funny...He plays Bejeweled also..lookout.

I don't know if anyone's ever said it, but, we have some awesome looking pets around here. As I speak, my cat is trying to lay on the keyboard...he just can't get comfy..ok, it's purr time...

Everyone take care and have a great evening..
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:54 am

Yeah...I love the updates. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 2:26 pm

Just for clarification... I didn't drink... I was driving..... doesn't mean I'm not insane sober though. Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 7:24 pm

sweet charlotte wrote:

So apparently we have a bully or two in our midst...they have successfully made "Miss Goody Two Shoes" run off and pout. And I for one, wish to thank these so called bullies..Is fake a bad word????

Huh??? Ok, off to do some reading I think I know what you're talking about. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 7:27 pm

YUP

MINI is a heartless bitch..

That puts others down.. so I can feel good about myself

LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:30 pm

Mini wrote:
YUP

LMAO

No, you're not. If someone is that sensitive about the opinions of others, they should not be on the computer unless it's to do their online banking. :lol:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:25 am

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini wrote:
YUP

LMAO

No, you're not. If someone is that sensitive about the opinions of others, they should not be on the computer unless it's to do their online banking. :lol:

I'm always pretty hurt when my bank tells me I'm broke... so now what do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:50 pm

kbullet wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini wrote:
YUP

LMAO

I'm always pretty hurt when my bank tells me I'm broke... so now what do you suggest?

:lol: I don't know what to tell you. I'm no banking expert, I cry when I see my pay cheque, my bank account online and when I go to the bank teller. I'm financially sensitive.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:18 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
kbullet wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Mini wrote:
YUP

LMAO

:lol: I don't know what to tell you. I'm no banking expert, I cry when I see my pay cheque, my bank account online and when I go to the bank teller. I'm financially sensitive.

I am now going to refer to myself as hyper extended and financially sensitive... thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:39 pm

Sweets I have been running crazy with the freeze and then got the flu ..............................you just have to do a news letter I have missed all the Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 478801
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO   Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet... We need a newsletter here.. LMAO
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3