Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 time quitter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:19 pm

As you know, I quit smoking last Dec 31st. Then when Denzil died so suddenly , they gave me what was in his pocket and one thing was cigarettes. I started again that day....worse than ever, up to 2 packs a day ! I had my last cig at 9:30 PM Monday the 30th. Being doing good, altho harder than last time without my Denzil here. So I am a 2 time quitter in one year ! I hope it sticks this time and no other drastic event happens.
So, ok. Who is proud of me ?? I need a cheering section, no longer have my old one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:28 pm

You can do it................. I will be your cheering section

good for you .. in quitting again......................................................... if you want to yell scream... we will be here for you.... most of us have very broad shoulders
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:58 pm

Good for you Gypsy. We are all here for you.

You can do it.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 4:44 pm

Hey BG, I cheered for you the last time and I will cheer you on again.
You can do it and you know you can. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for!
Keep it up. Every day tell yourself that you can continue without the nasty habit and you'll be free of them again.
You go girl! cheers
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 6:25 pm

Thank you my friends, I really need the encouragement.... I am REALLY, REALLY trying, even tho I got discouraging news in my mail today..... I did not lite up.... at least not a cigarette, Giggle
Thanks JJ, you are always right there for me. sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 6:55 pm

Good for you! You can do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:34 am

I quit smoking one time to, when my Dad had a heart attack everyone that came to visit the hospital wanted to go out for a cigarette by day 3 I ask my Mom for one of hers and I have been hooked worse this time than before .

I have tried to quit several times since with no luck Evil or Very Mad

I wish you the best at trying to quit .

cheers You go girl 2 time quitter 674383 2 time quitter 674383 2 time quitter 674383
Back to top Go down
Bgypsy
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Bgypsy

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:13 pm

At 9 tonight it will be a week since I had my last one. Still hanging in. Smile
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 8:14 am

That's awesome news Bgypsy!! You've gotten past the hardest time.......stick with it, you CAN do it. cheers

I quit for eleven years then started smoking again when I started my last job twenty one years ago. I have tried quitting several times, I remember how good it felt to be smoke free. Raising four teenagers and being the sole bread winner was too much stress most times and each time I fell back. I'm still hoping to quit, but have found that quitting the second (or third or fourth) time is often harder than the first.

You've come this far, don't let yourself down. Rooting for you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 time quitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 time quitter   2 time quitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 time quitter
Page 1 of 1