Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst.. Empty
PostSubject: You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst..   You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst.. Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:15 pm

I guess since most of us don't know the bulk cost that our pharmacy's pay for meds..we never would think differently..

Well this week, my eyes were wide open.

I bought 500 bills of 250 mg from my vet for 100 buck...his cost..

It worked out that my son got the exact same meds..only difference liquid form 50 mg per 1 ml... he got a supply for one week...at a cost over about 90 dollars...we pay a portion of that.. HOLY shit...so he needs 4 refills.. at 400 dollars.. and by his body weight and calculation with my pills..would cost me like 5 bucks in pills ....
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst..   You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst.. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 5:56 pm

lol ... Oh, I know pharmacies are a rip off too. I didn't realize until after I started my new job just how much medications cost, right down to the penny and what some pharmacies will try to charge for them. Thing is, once people realize that the pharmacy down the road will charge less for the same prescription, the original pharmacy will soon find themselves out of business.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst..   You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst.. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:53 am

I found that the vet prices for meds to be highly more than human. Before I dissed my doctor friend he supplied me with meds for cost. Example forticor, from him 25 cents, from the vet $2.50 each pill. Sadly he was such an asshole/pervert even though he was handy for cheap drugs it was worth it to be rid of him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst..   You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You think VETS rip people off.. LMFAO.. human pharmacy's could be the worst..
Page 1 of 1