Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 8:47 pm

Until we can get our box re wired.. I flipped breaker switches... LOL

We added more outside waterers this year... Need MORE POWER... Maybe I should go buy a big old generator.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
kbullet

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 8:58 pm

I am so glad I don't pay your electric bill LOL....

You should probably warn air traffic control about your plans.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 9:09 pm

The funy thing is.. ALl I did was plug in the vacumm........................ LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
kbullet

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 9:24 pm

Hunny, just remember the mantra... less is more.

PS You have to post pics because I told my hubby I would show him so that he knows that I don't really go overboard. LOL

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 9:40 pm

Mini wrote:
The funy thing is.. ALl I did was plug in the vacumm........................ LMAO



That's they key to the whole thing, don't vacuum..Problem solved. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 9:54 pm

LOL I wish sweet

But with straw, hay, mud.. and fur... LMAO.. have to vacumm.. Just need to remember not to use certain outlets.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
kbullet

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 9:56 pm

Mini wrote:
LOL I wish sweet

But with straw, hay, mud.. and fur... LMAO.. have to vacumm.. Just need to remember not to use certain outlets.. LMAO

Or downsize your crazy ass decorations


::runs

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 9:58 pm

kbullet wrote:
Hunny, just remember the mantra... less is more.

PS You have to post pics because I told my hubby I would show him so that he knows that I don't really go overboard. LOL

LMAO

BUt remember I have about 2 acres to fill with lights.. Even though we put up lots of lights .. Still not enough.. LMAO

Ya I will take pics when we are finished.. We are slow this year.. Usually we have them all up by Dec 01.. not going to happen this year.. LMAo
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
kbullet

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 9:59 pm

Mini wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Hunny, just remember the mantra... less is more.

PS You have to post pics because I told my hubby I would show him so that he knows that I don't really go overboard. LOL

LMAO

BUt remember I have about 2 acres to fill with lights.. Even though we put up lots of lights .. Still not enough.. LMAO

Ya I will take pics when we are finished.. We are slow this year.. Usually we have them all up by Dec 01.. not going to happen this year.. LMAo

Get cracking lady... sheesh. If I can put up a piddly little tree you can surely decorate a whole 2 acres LMFAO.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 10:09 pm

kbullet wrote:
Mini wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Hunny, just remember the mantra... less is more.

PS You have to post pics because I told my hubby I would show him so that he knows that I don't really go overboard. LOL

LMAO

BUt remember I have about 2 acres to fill with lights.. Even though we put up lots of lights .. Still not enough.. LMAO

Ya I will take pics when we are finished.. We are slow this year.. Usually we have them all up by Dec 01.. not going to happen this year.. LMAo

Get cracking lady... sheesh. If I can put up a piddly little tree you can surely decorate a whole 2 acres LMFAO.

shooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... my santa on his tractor is on the BARN.. LMAO.. that was interesting.. and the projector is on the barn.. THe run way is up.. half the candie canes.. and hubby just put up the penguin entrance to our house( which is a huge blow up) blame it on hubby.. he keeps changing things from year to year.. LMAO

House..... working on the lights.. lol. had to replace so many strands.. most of the windows are done.. Heck haven't put the x mas tree up.. or our ft foot singing santa.. and dancing penguins.. OMG

Why am I wasting time typing.. I am never going to finish................. Now leave me alone.. you are making me procrastinate.... damn you woman...
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes


Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 10:15 pm

Mini wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Mini wrote:
kbullet wrote:
Hunny, just remember the mantra... less is more.

PS You have to post pics because I told my hubby I would show him so that he knows that I don't really go overboard. LOL

LMAO

BUt remember I have about 2 acres to fill with lights.. Even though we put up lots of lights .. Still not enough.. LMAO

Ya I will take pics when we are finished.. We are slow this year.. Usually we have them all up by Dec 01.. not going to happen this year.. LMAo

Get cracking lady... sheesh. If I can put up a piddly little tree you can surely decorate a whole 2 acres LMFAO.

shooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... my santa on his tractor is on the BARN.. LMAO.. that was interesting.. and the projector is on the barn.. THe run way is up.. half the candie canes.. and hubby just put up the penguin entrance to our house( which is a huge blow up) blame it on hubby.. he keeps changing things from year to year.. LMAO

House..... working on the lights.. lol. had to replace so many strands.. most of the windows are done.. Heck haven't put the x mas tree up.. or our ft foot singing santa.. and dancing penguins.. OMG

Why am I wasting time typing.. I am never going to finish................. Now leave me alone.. you are making me procrastinate.... damn you woman...

Mini... I can't remember where it is, but I saw a commercial not that long ago that said when you buy new lights, you can take in your old ones, whether working or not and get money off of your new set. So if you are buying new ones it might be worth it to save you some money. I just need to remember who it was. Rona maybe.... eeeek. Maybe someone else saw the commercial. scratch
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 10:25 pm

I just know in a month and a bit from now there will be complaining about having to take all that down. Smile :face:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1798
Join date : 2009-10-19
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 11:15 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
I just know in a month and a bit from now there will be complaining about having to take all that down. Smile :face:

LOL take down goes quick...

The most frustrating part is the lights and testing

I hate these new lights.. one bulb doesn't work.. the whole string doesn't work

This year alone I have over 30 strings that are toast.. And to sit and test and test.. arggg.. can drive a person mad
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year   

Back to top Go down
 
LMAO-- may have to downsize lights this year
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A friend's 10 year old granddaughter.
» 4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire
» Wanting to take control of a forum. Owner has been gone more than a year.
» Half year on after the virus on forumotion
» Possible to recover 3-year old deleted threads?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: