Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant

Go down 
+2
Furface
ivegotfleas1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Empty
PostSubject: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

I don't know how old this is and I'm not a huge pet lover (I do like them, just not as much as you folks), but this is total bs. The video isn't pleasant, so if you are weak in the belly DONT WATCH. If you want to be angry, watch away.

The reason I'm posting this is because this guys facebook and stuff addys are available for you to tear him a new one. Remember, I warned you before you watch.

http://www.liveleak.com/item?a=view&token=f04_1258418085

https://www.facebook.com/Valdelis <----I can't verify this, but any of you with facebook probably can.

This dude is a complete piece of shit, so are his buddies.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:00 pm

Well, I looked - didn't actually watch, the little bit of words were quite enough to give me nightmares for the rest of my life - thanks Fleas

I would give anything to get a hold of that mother fucker though & he sure wouldn't need a hospital after wards, just a hole.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:59 pm

If it means anything to you, the dog is alive and well from what I can find in English online. Smile
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:33 pm

That's great.
Doesn't make the asshole any less of one though.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:35 pm

That is one of the most horrific things I have seen. Sad
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:52 pm

This MAY be a pic of the dog recently. The site wasn't in English so I don't know for sure....but I hope so Smile .

Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Bridgedog1
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 11:16 pm

God, I couldn't watch. Left the sound off and shut the damn thing off when the asshole turned to the camera, dog still in his arms. I knew if I watch it I'd totally lose it, there'd be no sleep with whatever images I'd see replaying in my mind.

Why are we not allowed to apply 'an eye for an eye' when it comes to people like that??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 7:44 am

I don't know what is on the video...I refuse to click the links. I really do become bothered for a VERY long time watching stuff like that. I remember videos and news clippings when I was a child. They etch in my brain.

I think all vile humans that do any acts of torture or abuse deserve a severe punishment. I don't care if it's a dog or a human. Anyone that can do a disturbing act like that and ignore cries is terribly disturbed and should not be out in the general population.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:33 am

I'm all for the "eye for an eye" plan. Someone run to wherever he is and drop him off a bridge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:38 am

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
I'm all for the "eye for an eye" plan. Someone run to wherever he is and drop him off a bridge!

:twisted: I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 5:59 pm

OMG that poor dog Crying or Very sad WTF poseses a person to do that? Idiot Mad
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:56 pm

Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Dipshit
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 10:42 pm

I was very involved in this story and actually met a lot of others around the world who were affected by this assholes stupid moment. The dog died 14 days after being tossed off the bridge from the internal damage caused by the fall. I followed the court case and he was charged and tossed in jail and now fears for his life because a lot of people await his release and he has many death threats. Poor dog was left laying where he fell for 3 days broken and unable to move...gggrrrrrrr. I'll never watch that video again it makes me sick. The idiot took the dog and did this because his family lost a few chickens killed by a dog they thought and since the dog owner, an old man, was a neighbor he took the dog and did this for revenge over a few dead chickens. I really dislike him as do a lot of others and it will be interesting what his fate is. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant   Warning!!!!  This isn't pleasant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning!!!! This isn't pleasant
Page 1 of 1