Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....

Go down 
+5
pooperscooper
RedyreRotties
Jerseyfivedogs
ivegotfleas1
tootles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Empty
PostSubject: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:47 pm

My husband is lucky to be alive today. He didn't break any bones, he did tear some muscles in his back. He has a big gash on his nose and lots of bumps and bruises. If he landed just a foot in the other direction he would have hit the pavement instead of the grass. Angels were watching him today!!

It really makes you think, that at any time we can be gone.
Make sure you tell your family that you love them. I usually tell him every morning and give him a kiss, this morning I was still sleeping when he left for work. It makes me cry when I think about, what if things worked out differently. I couldn't remember what was the last thing I had said to him.
Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... 356754

I would like to thank GOD for watching over my husband today that he is home safe and resting. That my kids still have their Dad here.

*I LOVE YOU STEPHEN*
Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... 302834
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:02 pm

Glad he wasn't seriously hurt tootles, hopefully he recovers quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:57 pm

Thank you Angels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm

Wow glad to hear he's okay
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:29 pm

OMG. I am so glad he was not more badly injured. Hoping he is back on his feet very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 10:28 pm

Yikes...good to hear he's alright. So true that the unexpected accident really makes you think about what you have and reminds you to appreciate what you have.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 10:32 pm

I am glad to hear that your hubby is okay!!! You are very lucky and I hope he doesn't feel it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:29 pm

Glad to hear your husband is ok. Hoping he feels better soon and is back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:55 pm

Oh tootles that is awful and you are so right,the last 5 years has taught the kids and I that in a blink of an eye life can change
I am so glad that he wasn't hurt worse
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:16 pm

Scary stuff Tootles but thank god he is okay aside from buised and sore yikes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....   Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hubby fell off 15 foot ladder @ work today.....
Page 1 of 1