Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They're still alive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

They're still alive Empty
PostSubject: They're still alive   They're still alive Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 1:27 am

About a two months ago, my youngest child caught 4 snails in the yard, and a couple crawling on the house and put them into this little habitat thing he got as a gift from a relative one Christmas. He's been feeding them veggies (lettuce and carrots) and spraying the the inside of the habitat thing with water. I didn't think they would survive as long as they did, every he tells his snails about are shocked that they are still alive. He's named them Jeff, George, Toby, and Charlotte. :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They're still alive   They're still alive Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 9:20 am

Escargot They're still alive 80851
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: They're still alive   They're still alive Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 9:47 am

Yuck,snails multiply like rabbits They're still alive 870190
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They're still alive   They're still alive Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 12:13 pm

HA HA HA HA.. sounds like my kids..

However, I rather snails over salamanders which my son hunts for daily.. oh and when the cats bring a live deer mice home.. My son wants to keep it and make it better.. ARGGGGG

Yes.. we all expect pictures of the babies soon.. HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: They're still alive   They're still alive Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:50 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Yuck,snails multiply like rabbits They're still alive 870190

Oh, don't say that. :lol: So far that I've noticed there aren't any other snails other than the 4 that are in there. There may be a fifth one that he caught last week.

Mini, I'm sure our two sons would have a field day, catching semi-feral cats, frogs, garter snakes, and who knows what else.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: They're still alive   They're still alive Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 10:51 pm

jamn53 wrote:
Escargot They're still alive 80851

Mmmm yummmy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're still alive   They're still alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're still alive
Page 1 of 1