Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I out of line.....????

Go down 
+9
SillyStorm
BigBrownEyes29
Mousey
kbullet
rottnmom
RedyreRotties
Jerseyfivedogs
GypsyJazmine
HoodieCrow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:29 pm

Give it another week or two. With it being summer and everyone taking vacation time, there are probably a few people that would have to give permission for it to be given to you. I like the idea of stopping by when you get a chance, just to confirm that they received your email.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:12 am

That's what I was thinking BBE I only mailed the letter on July 12 so it's only been a few days as they wouldn't have received it till later that week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and as I said in the letter if they didn't want to give it to me that was fine too. He loved that karate club.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 8:38 am

Guess we are all over anxious on your part Jamn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 8:38 pm

He called me tonight. He has no problem with me taking the stone. He said he felt guilty about the condition it got in and also that he and one other guy were in the club when my brother died and are still there. We will make arrangements to go get it. What a relief.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 8:39 pm

I'm glad you get it.
I'm very happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 8:56 pm

Great news Jamn!! I am hppy to hear they are going to allow you to have it!!
Back to top Go down
RedyreRotties
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
RedyreRotties

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:28 pm

Oh I am SO glad to hear this!!! I hope you will take pictures of it when you get it in its new place so we can see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redyre.com
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

That is great news.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

I'm glad it worked out for you
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:05 pm

That's awesome news Jamn! Smile
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:56 am

Way to go Jamn and just the kind of positive news I needed to hear tonight, so happy for you. goodpost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:45 am

Thanks everyone I was starting to think I'd never hear from him and even felt guilty for making him feel guilty. He said years ago when they were deciding what to do for my brother he originally wanted to remember him by paying for a student to take classes who otherwise wouldn't be able to in my brother's name but they went with the tree and stone instead. (not sure what to call it stone, plaque, it's a rectangle shape marble headstone I guess) Anyway thanks again for making me feel like I wasn't "out of line", cause I had my doubts but the outcome was good!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:58 am

Have you got a special place in mind where you would like to place it>
Hopefully when you are ready we will see some pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:33 pm

Hubby wants to buy a cement bench with a really nice poem on it for the backyard and I'll probably put it there. I already planted a red maple in his memory in our last place we lived and couldn't take it with us of course so won't go that route again. It will have to stay moveable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I out of line.....????   Am I out of line.....???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I out of line.....????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2