Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kitty kitty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:28 pm

Sept 30, 2007... My husbands 17 year old cat went missing.. it was heart breaking. we found him a few days? later curled up in a ball inside the barns(we never go in them..) To this day my husband still misses him. but also misses having a cat to cuddle with.. I ha my dogs he had his cat.. but for two years he didn't have his kitty.. in that time we had found shop cats, strays..ect and rehomed them a week later..
Although he had to spen a week with them.. he never had a one to call his own....
So this christmas i wanted to get him a cat.. Well three days ago i went to the city to go look at a grey dsh, and ended up i didn't have time.. I got a hold of the lady and said maybe another day. if i dont get in anytime soon and you find someone else, don't hold the kitten for us..
so i told my husband that i went in to get him a cat..

Well last night.. a lady posted an add around 12-noon, and it didn't show until around 5pm she saw it had finally been posted, and ten minutes later i go on the site not expecting to find a cat. so i emailed then called and turns out she only lives around 10 miles away. who would have thought. I told her i wanted two cats, so one could have a friend.. i liked the grey kitten(my fav color cat) and the black kitten (hubby's fav color cat) and she told me she has two greys, one just didn't make it for the picture. so that night we drove out to her place.. and here runs out 6 kittens.. 3 short hair 3 long hair.. the short hairs were mostly white with patches, and then the long hairs were 2 greys and one black...

After staying at her place for almost an hour(which we aways end up doing when someone invites us over...) she had told us the mother cat was a short hair, and was dropped off at their place when she was a kitten. they just didn't fix her in time. and had made an appointment shortly. The kittens were handled daily from the day of birth.. and extremely friendly. they just sat in our arms when we were there..

So we had a hard time trying to pick between the two grey kittens. one was darker then the other.. but both so sweet..

kitty kitty 11545_171981033866_504858866_2912457_7465668_n

we took all three of em :lol:

kitty kitty 11545_171980978866_504858866_2912456_8346748_n
kitty kitty 11545_171980853866_504858866_2912451_38946_n
Back to top Go down
*~Skittles~*
Warmed up
Warmed up
*~Skittles~*

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 1:34 pm

Very cute ... 🐱
Back to top Go down
http://amandamariewescott.blogspot.com/
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 6:32 pm

AWW, How sweet. They are adorable!!!
Back to top Go down

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 11:04 pm

awwww they are so cute!
Back to top Go down

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 2:02 pm

picked up a auto matic kitty litter cleaner.. saved $30 on it.. yay..
and bought a 8 foot cat tree.. with around 6 perches. they just love it!

They're very sweet, love to be held.. one wakes me up every few hours to give me a kiss. haha

so from what we can tell its two females and one male..

the names we're thinking of are Nevada-Neva for short (grey male) Nova (grey female) and Moochy (black female -she's a mooch!) -Still looking for idea's. I LOVE weird names.. lol so if anyone has idea's let me know =)
Back to top Go down
Furface
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Furface

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 6:13 pm

I think Neva & Nova are awesome names, however I would worry that they wouldn't ever learn them because they are so similar sounding. I wanted to name my sibling set Riff & Raff but chose Bonnie & Clyde instead because of the sound thing.
How about Nova, Cane, Mooch. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 7:13 pm

Very cute.... aren't they supposed to be outside kitties.. LMAO

no worries I have a couple of hmmm outside.. kitties too.. or should I say outside/inside kitties
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 2:31 pm

Mini wrote:
Very cute.... aren't they supposed to be outside kitties.. LMAO

no worries I have a couple of hmmm outside.. kitties too.. or should I say outside/inside kitties

Yes! lol but i'm a big suck. they've been sleeping in our bedroom everynight too! ack yup probably end up indoor/outoor
Back to top Go down

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 8:41 am

YOu will love the automatic litter tray. We have two...on isn't and one is. I joke with my daughter that the automatic on is mine to clean. She doesn't think that is amusing.
Back to top Go down

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 1:57 am

the auto litter tray is really nice so far! lol
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 9:14 am

They are gorgeous! Now I know why you had to take a three :lol:

I've never owned a cat, every time I 'found' one as a kid my dad made me take it over to the barns we spent our time at. I have actually been thinking for the last year or so about getting one. It would be company for me but also a companion for Sasha. If I'd seen your kitties advertised here I likely wouldn't have been able to resist taking one (maybe two or three) home as fast as I could!

Beautiful kittens and I'm sure they'll be even more stunning when they've grown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kitty kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: kitty kitty   kitty kitty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kitty kitty
Page 1 of 1