Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!!   OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:59 am

OMG!!!!!!!!

I have 3 cats. I live in an apartment building.......7th floor!

Cindy has been declawed and I am nervous when she gets out on the balcony because if she happens to fall she wouldn't be able to hold on or pull herself back up.

Cindy is usually a cat that keeps to herself, she sleeps most of the day.
So when i didn't see her today i didn't get too worried but when i filled their food dish and she didn't come running, i knew something was up. Our screen door has a rip so I thought that maybe she got out.

So I sent hubby outside to check to see if she did happen to fall to her death. OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! 1941436395.gif" border="0" alt=""/> OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! Icon_sad After a few mins of looking, he saw her.................. OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! 1941436395.gif" border="0" alt=""/>............. OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! Icon_cat .......she was hiding under a van, meowing her head off. She was alittle frazzled but otherwise ok. I can not believe she fell 7 stories and wasn't hurt!!!!!

Omg!! Cindy u scared mommy!!
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!!   OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:26 pm

Well I have seen some cats.. jump from some pretty high places.. But they all have claws...

I am glad your cat is fine.. Time to fix that screen door. I hate screen doors.. my cats and animals always loved to use them.. Well and the fact that Mommy sometimes walks into them.. ( at the cottage) LMAO..
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!!   OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 7:28 pm

Shocked OMG is she stiff or sore from the fall ?
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!!   OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:31 pm

she seems to be fine. she is walking fine and is eating well.

What is strange is that one of my other cats "Sasha" is now scared of her, i wonder if it is because she smells different?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!!   OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!......Cindy u scared mommy!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Cats-
Jump to: