Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire My Dogsitter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Fire My Dogsitter Empty
PostSubject: Fire My Dogsitter   Fire My Dogsitter Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 1:06 am

My Mom...oh man. I leave the dogs with her while I do chores and what does she do. She puts down a carton of cottage cheese, I have no idea how full, for her fat little dog and Julio was into it. Come back and the little bugger has stuck his head completely into the container like the little pig he can be and he has cottage cheese stuck in his ear hairs, his muzzle and a small chunk in his nostril. Not impressed as I bathed the little shit just yesterday. My Mom found this to be hilarious... me not so much but I suppose it was a tad funny. . Mad
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Fire My Dogsitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire My Dogsitter   Fire My Dogsitter Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 2:10 am

:lol: Ok, I can feel your frustration. That has got to be a pain to wash out of Julio's fur. Just note for next time, do not leave them with grandma, she will spoil them rotten.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Fire My Dogsitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire My Dogsitter   Fire My Dogsitter Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 4:49 pm

Sorry I am with your mom I see the humour,mind you I might not have if it had been my dog Fire My Dogsitter Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

Fire My Dogsitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire My Dogsitter   Fire My Dogsitter Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 9:56 pm

Fire My Dogsitter Youre-fired
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Fire My Dogsitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire My Dogsitter   Fire My Dogsitter Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 11:06 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
:lol: Ok, I can feel your frustration. That has got to be a pain to wash out of Julio's fur. Just note for next time, do not leave them with grandma, she will spoil them rotten.

They go to Granny's every day, I have a "no feed rule" that she loves to break every once in a while. Mother thinks my dogs are skinny, which they are not, but in comparison to her dog that's a tubbalard well...you know. We banter on all the time, the vet tells my Mom her dog is fat but Mom's theory is that they need "a bit of weight" in case they get sick. She thinks I am anorexic, which I am not, and has this idea in her head that I keep the dogs thin because I hate fat???
I keep asking her if I'm adopted because we clearly never agree on much when it comes to health in general. My Mom is really precious but we are night and day at times. I was pretty pissed... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Fire My Dogsitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire My Dogsitter   Fire My Dogsitter Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 11:58 pm

I used to be able to feel your pain... my FIL is an all out dog lover... and he spoiled the shit out of Tank when we first got him... and still does sometimes... He would feed him chicken from our dinner, buy him a ton of treats and unload them on him constantly. We've managed for the most part to get him to feed him either carrots or grain free treats so we are getting him under control... I can't wait to see how spoiled their first grand child will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire My Dogsitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire My Dogsitter   Fire My Dogsitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire My Dogsitter
Page 1 of 1